Reviews for Facing Danger
Orali chapter 49 . 1/13/2014
What does the name Evanie mean? I really like it.
Amara Silvana chapter 49 . 1/5/2014
Hello! I had the urge to re-read the DV series again (I think I'm about caught up to where I was the first time I stumbled upon your work, I'm remembering how some of the Bad Things are going to be worked out), and just had to leave a review on this chapter. First of all, I adore your AU. The characters, both original and canon, are engaging, funny, and really draw me in. You also balance your rather large cast quite nicely. Second - a couple chapters back, when Draco, Hermione, and Harry tricked old Tommy boy with the dream sculpting, the first thing I thought of when you first started describing Hermione's chosen form was a Khajiit (Which means I should either play more or less of The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, I'm not sure yet). Just a random thought, and the image stuck. Third, I must say that when I saw your choice of names for the fifth installment, I didn't like any of them quite as much as the one that I saw you went with, Surpassing Danger. It just seems to fit as a name for a final story in a series. And finally - I knew there was a reason I liked you. Go Steelers! (Even though they haven't been doing well recently, and just missed playoffs .)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Why doesn't Harry put his vision in a pensieve? He may not recognize the voice but the others might.
The AsianWeasley Twins908 chapter 60 . 11/16/2013
I just want to say, wow. You are amazing. The way you write your stories is just so talented. You've put emotions and death all over and being able to actually write that is phenomenal. You've made your story come alive. Thank you for writing, and having the courage to put your writings out there for people to read. Perhaps someday I might muster up enough courage to put mine out there :]
ColorOfAngels chapter 42 . 10/23/2013
okay so I'm a dirty liar, and decided to read one more chapter on my phone before going to sleep.

I loved George's coming out at a Wizard to Crystal and I am glad that her, Maya and fictional me all get along lol... Also the elflets are pretty much the cutest things ever and now I'm going to bed fore real ;)
ColorOfAngels chapter 41 . 10/23/2013
I swear this story is just as bad for my sleep habits when I have to get up early for work as it was five years ago when I had to get up early for class. Especially now that I'm into the parts I've never read before since it was posted after I wandered away from fandom completely for awhile. Even though I'm going to be a zombie at work tomorrow I can't tell you how glad I am I decided to reread this series :) But for now it's bed time!

Danielle
ColorOfAngels chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
So my Harry Potter love had a sudden resurgance recently and I as a result I've been rereading this whole series which I haven't read in years so it's really been like a whole new story since I've forgotten so much of it. So much of it in fact that I forgot I was in it! I have to admit I miss the days of the yahoo group and seeing everyone pop up in the DA left me feeling very nostalgic :)

much love!

Danielle/ColorOfAngels/Bamboo
s.gill17 chapter 60 . 10/9/2013
Wow... Just wow. There are no words to describe these stories you have come up with. I have grown to love them and I will keep them throughout my life (if you'll let me). You're an amazing author. I know I review later than when you post but I can't help but say you are an amazing author. Thank you for posting these wonderful stories! I'll start to read you final story tomorrow! Once again, thank you for posting the first four stories!
s.gill17 chapter 59 . 10/9/2013
HERMIONE! Krum what did you do to her?! You best not have hurt her! Pack and Pride will be after your ass then!
s.gill17 chapter 58 . 10/9/2013
Yay! Letha's on her way back! No more Mare! Not that I didn't like Mare - I did - but Letha's part of the Pack and Mare wasn't... If you get what I'm saying.
s.gill17 chapter 57 . 10/9/2013
Great, giants in London. Exactly what we need... Muggles will most definitely see them, there's no denying. They'll have to be Obliviated...
s.gill17 chapter 55 . 10/9/2013
The brooch! It's another Horcux! It has to be! Why else would Voldemort target a random Muggle! And he was smiling as he took the brooch!
s.gill17 chapter 54 . 10/9/2013
YES GO SIRIUS! PUNCH MALFOY'S FACE IN! WOOHOO! Remus is alright and the rest of the Pack-Parents are coming back. Thank god!
s.gill17 chapter 53 . 10/9/2013
Blue... Blue... What does that mean? Blue... OF COURSE! A RAVENCLAW GEM! That's blue! It makes perfect sense!
s.gill17 chapter 51 . 10/9/2013
Nice idea Harry, changing your glasses. I hope Letha comes back soon. I know it's stupid but Mare isn't Letha. Well, she is but she isn't... Doesn't matter anyway.
3,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »