Reviews for Facing Danger
KitaraStrife chapter 46 . 10/21/2014
I hate you. I hope you know that I hate you. And love you. I hate and love you. Know that. YOU KILLED MY FAVORITE OC OF THIS UNIVERSE! I even came up with a name for a self-insert of my own for another series because I loved her so much! Dammit, Anne, if we run into each other again IRL, remind me to punch in the arm-HARD. REALLY HARD. OnO

On another note, thanks to you throwing in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAM COAT an installation ago, I CAN'T GET THE MELODY FOR /JOSEPH'S COAT/ OUT OF MY HEAD! You, madam, SUCK SO MUCH. OnO
KitaraStrife chapter 44 . 10/20/2014
I hope you know that I almost NEVER stare at the screen when I'm reading story-I DID READING THAT FRANK HAD BEEN KILLED! D4mmit, Anne, stop giving me feels! Dx And Sirius, Aletha and Percy captured?! *long, drawn-out f-bomb*
KitaraStrife chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
I hope you know you have made me DETEST Umbridge even /MORE/ than I already did! Yup, 8i7ch is going down! OnO and dammit, harry and ginny! Don't wear your chains at the same time anymore! Dx
KitaraStrife chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Good god, if I crack up like a loon while at work, I'm blaming you! Ginny's act was brilliant! XD Ugh, I hate Umbridge and Kreacher. Make a nice pair, those two would.
KitaraStrife chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
First of all, I hope you know how much I WISH I had notepad on my phone for those quadruple-d4mn3d prophecies of yours! Ugh, I wish you'd have put the lines that just happened in whatever chapter they happened in.

On another note, OMG HARRY THAT WAS BRILLIANT! XDD OHHHH, 5th year is going to be AMAZING!
KDTheRavenclaw chapter 59 . 8/21/2014
Let me just say that, as a blind person, I very much appreciate how you handled Ron's blindness here. I was born blind so I never personally went through the grieving process of losing my sight, but I know plenty of people who have. Ron's depression was very realistic as far as I can tell. Then the way he was able to make his way around the house using the senses he has left was well done, too. You wouldn't believe-or maybe you've seen-how some authors only have the blind person included to serve as the totally incompetent comic relief. And while I've never been a fan of people going blind, then magically getting their vision back, I like the way you did that. It wasn't exactly what he had before, and it gave him advantages he wouldn't have otherwise had. Still, it must be a little annoying to have to work a spell on everything he reads, so it was a bit of a compromise. So thank you for that!

And then he goes and saves Hermione, proving that he is more awesome than he knows, and my heart melts into a giant puddle...

Anyway, thanks for being the most enthralling homework distraction in the history of forever.

KD
MissNikita chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Hermione is NOT an alpha, sorry she is the most annoying character in this story
Jeb59 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
? couldn't be?
Stixer111 chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
When u was little, my mum used to sing the worm song whenever I was having a pity party. I'd forgotten about it til now.
bloodyvamp101 chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
Aw! Really! You killed hagrid!? That's awful!
bloodyvamp101 chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
AW really? You had to kill the baby. That is so upsetting. I hope you plan to maake up for it :'(
bloodyvamp101 chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
I KNEW it was crouch! Tricky bastard. Let Sirius live!
bloodyvamp101 chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Crouch is the traitor isn't he? By force or design (and I'm betting design) he's the spy.
Laetitiachalk chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I've been doing a re-read of the Dangerverse and felt that I havn't been leaving nearly as many reviews as it deserves. I love the way your characters work out. Their interaction and your entire version of the magical world have so much depth that I find myself getting confused about what is really in canon. I like yours better for these main reasons:
1. Harry's childhood, I don't think J.K. Rowling really thought through just how abusive the Dursleys were. Yes, they were there for comic relief but I don't think any child would have emerged from that kind of childhood in an emotional condition like Harry's . You instead create an unconventional but loving family situation. Harry's childhood is not trouble free, but he has some loving people in his early life.
2. Sirius_ Honestly, 12 years in Azkaban! Why create a brilliant character only to send him through hell and give your readers only glimpes of who he could have really been? Your Sirius has a life and has a chance to mature.
3. Neville: who gets his share of the spotlight. His father's death is tragic of course but gives Neville's personality a harder touch.
4. Everyday life: all the lovely details, the zippophones, wizarding monopoly, the pranks,... you have a plot and excitment going on but you always find room for these everyday scenes that make books really alive.

I could go on and on. Thanks for a brilliant world and all the time, ideas and talent that must have gone into it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Can Draco break Harry's wrist again please if he doesn't start liking Ginny, I swear every time I see the name cho I want to break something, also what is up with Ginny, is she mad Harry doesn't like her or something because honestly as much as I want them to get together she really doesn't have a right to be mad unless he's acting like Ron did at the canon Yule ball or when Ron dated lavender in canon
She doesn't need to be mad at Harry for not liking her, I'm mad enough for both of us!
Absolutely love this story, one of my favourites and one of the few that is a long series and actually finished
I really really really wish Harry and Ginny would get together, if he goes on a date with cho I hope someone in the pack other than ginny, preferably one of his siblings is like "I hope you know cho is never joining the pride ever and if she does we're all leaving the pride and making a proper one"
Can one of the females close to harry that isn't ginny just have a nice long yell and him about being ridiculous with cho please
Pretty pretty pretty please?
Love the story, thanks so much for writing it!
3,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »