Reviews for Facing Danger
s.gill17 chapter 45 . 10/8/2013
Padfoot and Letha can't die! DAMN IT WORMTAIL! BET YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEM! VOLDEMORT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THEM?! LET THEM GO!
s.gill17 chapter 44 . 10/8/2013
Mr Longbottom dead? Moony injured? Padfoot and Letha and Percy taken by Death Eaters? Fred hurt? This can't be happening...
s.gill17 chapter 43 . 10/8/2013
I like the potion piece. It's a good invention! WHO'S GOING TO DIE?! Please don't be Ginny or Ron or anyone else! PLEASE!
s.gill17 chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
Bernie, I can answer that for you! But I won't
s.gill17 chapter 41 . 10/7/2013
Haha I can just imagine that whole mock battle in my head m. Best part was when Sirius got disarmed and screamed. I laughed so hard imagining it!
Scaehime chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Ugly Umbridge to the tune of Spongebob Squarepants, right? *has tears in her eyes from laughter*
God bless!
s.gill17 chapter 37 . 10/6/2013
I was wondering. Is that story, The Gift of the Phoenix real? But you could have made it up yourself because you're a really good author! Keep it up!
s.gill17 chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
He already engaged to her?! She's fourteen! He's fifteen! But Ginny has a point. War ages everyone. But still!
s.gill17 chapter 31 . 10/2/2013
What happened to Hermione? And will Ginny get odd cravings like Bill now? Because Fenrir Greyback scratched Bill's face and he likes to occasionally eat steak raw. I hope Hermione's alright.
s.gill17 chapter 30 . 10/2/2013
NO! HAGRID! HAAAAAAGRIIIIID!
s.gill17 chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
Who's Kreacher's new Master? He can't have a new one.. That elf is evil.. I was laughing immensely when I imagined the prank that Fred and George was played on.. Amazing prank!
s.gill17 chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
That was really good of what Ginny did for them. I have a feeling something's going to happen about Ron and Hermione..
s.gill17 chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
I'm glad to see Sirius safe but I would have liked to read about Marcus grow
s.gill17 chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
NO, SIRIUS! THE PACK NEEDS YOU! YOU AND HARRY ARE THE REASON THAT THE PACK WAS FORMED!
s.gill17 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
I was thinking... Couldn't Harry use that Portkey Dumbledore gave him at the start of summer? It would save trouble... But then again, I want to see your battle. Let me just say, I love this series, with a passion!
3,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »