Reviews for The Outsider
InFieryPeace chapter 1 . 3/12/2010

Renji's so sad. I feel kinda sorry for him! Anyways, well done. That was a nice story. It really tugs on your heartstrings. Very angsty. But I really can't talk much. Nice job, though.
zohreyha chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Sniff My heart is breaking...I just know it! Makes you wanna just wrap him up and tell him everything will be ok buy you'd both know your lying. I love it and I hate it! Great job.
qgjpadawan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
hi,found ur story and enjoyed it :) i like the pov on renji. actually this is my first fic i've read on renji. i've always been crious about his charater but never had thought of reading about him. i'm more into toushiro and gin XD. anywhoo. this was interesting perspective. i just thought while reading this. it mustve been like that for renji and rukia when she stayed in the real world. usually its like that, no? if we experience one thing w/a friend and not w/the other, it feels kinda awkward to speak of it w/that one friend. poor renji
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very nice. I think Renji's one sided love is the saddest thing in Bleach. Very sad
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
ahh i feel bad for renji but it was still good...
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oi! I think... yeah... I think my heart is bleeding.

I love Renji and Rukia, because you can tell that they do care about each other so much, but it's so tragic because Renji is being left behind... The narration of this was so vivid and rich and smooth in the description - wonderful, and such a poignant spin to even Renji's tattoos!

And then, the addition of some Ichigo-Rukia was very, very nice. And I think the line that was the most heart-breaking of all was:

... as Rukia blathers on about some story involving Orihime that Ichigo has obviously heard one too many times and Renji has not been told once.

OI! SO SAD! I love this so much. Such a wonderful story! Write more Renji-Rukia-Ichigo angst!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
*wails* Oh how sad and yet so good all at the same time! I love it, it's so well written and IC. I hope you have more of these lying around :)
DemonicObsession chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I really like this story. It pretty well written, and it's actually really depressing when I think about it...But, depressing stories can be the most powerful kind, and this was a good fic.

Renji is my favorite Bleach character as well.
Jane H.A.S. Doe chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This was a really good story. You were very descriptive and loved it!