Reviews for Turpentine
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i love the story!
Hidden Guardian chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww! And I really, really mean "aww!" That was cute! Nelson isn't my favorite character (that would be Kyle), but I just love his random and out-there thoughts. I love this trilogy so d**m much. This story was really good because it followed Nelson's thoughts about it being weird to be in a relationship with someone who knew what he was thinking. Very sweet... I "
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I can't belive this is the only rainbow boys fanfic.

I loved it, plese write more.

Do you think maybee you could do a kyle/Jason?
iloveyooh-x3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I think this is like...

the ONLY Rainbow Boys fanfic I have ever read!

Its really good.

Really in character too.

I think you should write more. :]

-becca
emeralddragonchild chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Love, love, love, love. I'm on a desperate search for Alex Sanchez fics... *blushes* I kinda obsess.

So, this was awesome. I was always slightly partial to Nelson.
neuroticperoxideblonde chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw! I love this! It's so sweet! There's just not enough fanfiction about the Rainbow books.
Narniangirl232 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh my gosh -faints- Love, love, love, love, LOVE Manny/Nelson! Ah! Amazing work, there are not enough Rainbow Boys fanfictions! I may have to write one! -smiles at the idea- Anyway, again, great work, I hope you write more fanfics!
L. KERR chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
really great story. True to the characters. Nelson wasn't my favorite from the books but you kinda made me like him more. I am surprised that this is the only Rainbow Boys fanfic. Write another...please. The 4th should be coming out in either 07 or 08.
Senorita Rage chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I loved the whole Rainbow Boys series!The last one rainbow road was the best. I saw your story before and wanted to read it but didn't read the last one but now I did. I totally approve of Manny/Nelson. But a part of me wonders about Jeremy/Nelson. I mean Jeremy was Nelson's Kyle. But yet again I believe they should only be good friends. I totally believe this fic would happen in the next book if there is another book coming(hopefully there is. I'll be saddened if this was the last one.) Anyways this fic is great and doesn't have O. . I actually didn't know Manny was an artist. -.- It saddens me that this is the only(yet really good) rainbow Boys fic. Also there are slim to none gay/lesbian book fics. I'm happy Nelson found his Mr. Right, hopefully i find my Mrs. Right like the Rainboy Boys. Nelson/Manny and Kyle/Jason 4EVER! LONG LIVE THE RAINBOW BOYS!
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oh my god. How is this the ONLY Rainbow Boys fanfic in, like, the entire universe? And, more surprisingly, it's quite good!

You're shamelessly playing on my infatuation with Nelson, I hope you know. And you're doing it quite well. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Hot, well-written, and true to the characters.