Reviews for When the Evidence Lies
SusantheRedhead chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I like you story, and I really want to read the happy end to it... any chance of that?
RollWithIt chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Wow. This is an amazing story! Well, you ARE an amazing writer.

PLEASE continue! You cannot leave us all haning on this cliff! You have too many fans waiting to hear the rest! Update as sooooon as possible! :)

Good luck! Xox
mardi55 chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
Please! please! please! finish this and make my year! this story has the perfect combination of angst and romance! Please continue, you have talent!
urabadinfluence chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
I am so glad I ran into this story. It is wonderful! Is there any chance of you going on with it?
lindaa chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
hey great story but is there any change you will finish this one?

catysmom chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I like it. Please update soon.
whatmaybe chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Pls continue...this is very interesting...looking forward to reading more
ProWriter11 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Okay, that's it. I'm done with this. Do you realize it's been 16 months since you updated. The least you could do is post that the story is on hiatus. From now on, when and if I read stories on this list, they better say "complete," or I won't be bothering. Can you really think anyone will take you seriously after you do this?

My Kate chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Just found this story today and read up til now...what an emotional rollercoaster!...looking forward to them reuniting...just hope you can update soon...please!
Heaven Sends chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Awesome. I just read all eight chapters today, and I am totally enthralled. You keep me on the edge of my seat. Thanks so much for a wonderful story so far.
flamingrose chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
keepsmewaiting chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more ! I'm dying to find out what happens next ! I'm begging you, please update ) This is really really good.
DR.TEMP BONES BRENNAN chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
great story
regan666 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
why why why, please update, i read this ages ago and it just hit me that you havnt updated and i'm gutted, come on man, grissom needs to win her heart and tell her its all okay, pull your self together and get onit.

sorry lil pushy but story got great potential and its sitting there agthering dust.
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
Oh crap!You're so stupid Gil Grissom!Come bavk and talk to her before it's too late!