Reviews for All New People
Emily92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
*claps*

Oh my gosh, you write Michael so well! So. Well. I feel as if I could quote all everything he said and say it was particularly Michael-ish. Nice detail about the Foreman grill, though.

I really liked the last four or so lines. I think Pam's reason for going over to Micheal's was good, because as clueless as he can be, he can also be kind of sweet and nonjudgmental. And the last line "He watches her from the window looking confused and euphoric while she drives away," was a great way to end this and very much a Michael thing.

Excellent, excellent job!
Mia-Hood chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
The sort of abrupt but concise wording and the understated emotion just sets everything up perfectly. It's short and sweet. Michael being endearing is the best! Especially when it's with poor long-suffering Pam. xD
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I loved that.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
So what happens next? You left us with a cliff hanger! I want to know what happens next! :)
Rein Elanor chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was very lovely. I love this you planning on writing more? I would love to see more on this subject.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I clicked the link just out of curiosity - how does a summary like that come about? And this makes sense, in a fascinating way, and they're both so completely themselves. Fantastic.
non-damsel chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I'm reading random office fics and I think this one was my favorite. good job, very cute.
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Good job! :)

Very cool!

Hope to hear more from you soon! :)

Kitty2399
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wasn't expecting to like this, but I actually kinda did.
iacssi111 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I absolutely love this fic. I love the softer, less-annoying side of Michael that you've conveyed and I wish we saw more of it in the show. Good writing and good characterization. Hope to see more from you soon! : )