Reviews for Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
jennet chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
best of all chapters and stories i have read till now. you are a great writer too. luv you
jennet chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
most great nice chapter
jennet chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
funny chapter. loved it
jennet chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
great chapter . it brings more interest from the starting to the end
Beybladress chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
-doesn't know how to start-

I like everything about this fanfic-title,style,plot,chs,author's notes, and everything in general! Um, this really is pretty late to reviewD; but know that this is a wonderful story!
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Great Story
Ainulindele chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
I love your fanfictions XD
Spiky Rose chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
Anshu chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
Ah, another beautiful piece…the best thing I liked was the touch of humour. Hilary’s character was strong just like her bit beast this reflected that you had a good understanding of what you wanted to express. The end was perfect although I am finding it kind of hard to imagine Kai on his knees to propose… well done overall. Great imagination, brilliant storyline, excellent grasp of characters and the best things were that you justified them all. Not a single character went unnoticed. Keep up the good work and I am waiting for your new story.
musicalgenius chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Aw! You're probably sick of all my reviews, but this one was so good! :-) Really well written! the AN was also original.

Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
Hey, what about their weeding? WOW the story was great. Hope that u write an other story soon
As Silent As The Shadows chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
That wasn't a shitty ending! It was brilliant you definintly need to write a sequel. I feel for you on the whole lady and the tiger ending thing I had to write an ending to it last year...I was the only one who got the I had to tutor everyone *sigh*. Love Kai wearing the shirt Real men wear pink...would you mind if I drew a picture of it? Amazing job _ ASATS
jellybean-kitty chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
That was fantastic! *cries* It was soo cute! He asked her to marry him! They are so meant to be together!

I loved every minute of this story! There HAS to be a sequal! Pretty please? Anyway, congratulations on a pretty amazing job!

jellybean-kitty xx
venus-aurr chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
YESS! I WANT A SEQUEL! :P Kids N all...or the wedding! THAT'D BE AWESOME! I can't believe its was an awesome story...:D That was so cute too! LoL! hahaaha! GREAT STORY! UR A GREEAT writer!

I praise u! LoL