Reviews for Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Beybladress chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
-doesn't know how to start-

I like everything about this fanfic-title,style,plot,chs,author's notes, and everything in general! Um, this really is pretty late to reviewD; but know that this is a wonderful story!
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Great Story
Ainulindele chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
I love your fanfictions XD
Spiky Rose chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
COL!WOW THAT WAS ONE AWESOME FIC!I REALLY LOVED IT!WRITE SOME MORE COOLER FICS TOO & PLEASE DYE MARIAH'S HAIR BLUE!
Anshu chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
Ah, another beautiful piece…the best thing I liked was the touch of humour. Hilary’s character was strong just like her bit beast this reflected that you had a good understanding of what you wanted to express. The end was perfect although I am finding it kind of hard to imagine Kai on his knees to propose… well done overall. Great imagination, brilliant storyline, excellent grasp of characters and the best things were that you justified them all. Not a single character went unnoticed. Keep up the good work and I am waiting for your new story.
musicalgenius chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Aw! You're probably sick of all my reviews, but this one was so good! :-) Really well written! the AN was also original.

-Sarah
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
Hey, what about their weeding? WOW the story was great. Hope that u write an other story soon
As Silent As The Shadows chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
That wasn't a shitty ending! It was brilliant you definintly need to write a sequel. I feel for you on the whole lady and the tiger ending thing I had to write an ending to it last year...I was the only one who got the story...so I had to tutor everyone *sigh*. Love Kai wearing the shirt Real men wear pink...would you mind if I drew a picture of it? Amazing job _ ASATS
jellybean-kitty chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
That was fantastic! *cries* It was soo cute! He asked her to marry him! They are so meant to be together!

I loved every minute of this story! There HAS to be a sequal! Pretty please? Anyway, congratulations on a pretty amazing job!

jellybean-kitty xx
scarletskies-x chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
YESS! I WANT A SEQUEL! :P Kids N all...or the wedding! THAT'D BE AWESOME! I can't believe its over...it was an awesome story...:D That was so cute too! LoL! hahaaha! GREAT STORY! UR A GREEAT writer!

I praise u! LoL

Kitsune-chan *_*
sky d chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
hola hi

i like much the fic
ForbidddenHanyou chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
Nice story! When you make the sequel, maybe Biovolt will try to take Hilary back because they need her to take over the world. Just a suggestion. Anyways, great story!-
Molly Yokunaii chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
aw so cute! I love happy endings! :D They're engaged... THEY'RE ENGAGED YOUHOU! Your story was awesome! I've liked every single part of it! Keep on writting such great stories! WRITE A SEQUEL PLEASE :) I'm sure a lot of people would LOVE that! (especially me :P) Thank you for sharing your talent with us! LOVE YA!
FullOfLies16 chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
I just loved that!

I hope for sequel soon!

Kiss*_*
softball91 chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
this story was awesome. how can you say that this story probably sucked when it is awesome, as stated before. it was sad but at the same time it was fuuny and happy. it was a tear-jerker at some points because you were either sad or happy for them. i really hope that you put up a sequel, even if it is just a one-shot. it would be nice to know what happened to them after they got married.(ex- they had a kid or two) i hope that you continue writing because you are an awesome writer, and i really enjoy reading your stories. keep up the good work.