Reviews for Trolley Park Murders
Ladyfiona89 chapter 12 . 9/9/2006
sequel sequel sequel
Tai Greywing chapter 12 . 9/9/2006
Slightly bitter-sweet ending, but I guess that was the atmosphere you were aiming for. Poor Doctor and his continually getting bashed. I swear all the authors on here (me included) like to give him something of a hard time. And Violet playing nurse was quite funny, it's quite easy to imagine the Doctor playing the wimp.

A happy ending for two of the characters? Now who could they be? (sarcasm). Now, that would be nice - and just a thought but are you going to have a time difference between the two universes (universii?), or just have them proceeding at the same pace. Coz it's kinda confusing in AoG and Doomsday to work out if more time has passed in Pete's world.

But still, as I've said before, more is always welcome from a talented author like yourself and the return of Captain Jack would also be something brilliant to read if you're planning on it.

Many cyber-hugs,

Zenna chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
hmm... zombies... could that be an idea for the next of these brilliant little stories? because there WILL be a next one, of course. this one has been dreadful fun to read, as were the ones before it. i have quite fallen in love with clever little violet. and you write the doctor so brilliantly. and i do mean brilliantly - his personality is a trcky one, i think. he's a cheerful fellow and a bit goofy at points and that makes us forget that he's actually an alien genius (not just some great lovable fool) and that he's has a clear, calculating, clever side that he uses unhesitatingly to protect his loved ones. but you capture him very nicely. and consistently. speaking of loved ones, i wonder how rose is doing in you're little world here (or rather, hers.) ... and yes, that is another suggestion for the next one. along side zombies. now, do you dare disappoint me?

well, it's alright if you do, i suppose. i'll read (and probably love) your stories no matter what. thankyou!
ice-connoisseur chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
Got your addy this time...I think fanfics been eating it for a while...stuipd safty system...Yey! Ellen! Gotta love that kid...UPDATE SOON!

Tai Greywing chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
Aw, nearly finished? It's been a blast though, absolutely gripping reading. And I do sincerly hope that you're planning on another sequel to this series. Postitus? Heehee sounds nasty, is it contagious?

I believe the TARDIS door won't open because there's various bits of debris and stuff from the explosion physically blocking the door from opening.

Hee, the Doctor getting slapped by someone else's mother. Although this time it wasn't exactly his fault, he thought Ellen had gone back to her.

And on that note, go Ellen! Save Vi from the Timelord-tracking guns. Wonder when she'll twig about her species...

Fantastic and believable, what more could a reader ask for?

ice-connoisseur chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
Aw...so we say farewell to Ellen...I think I might have asked you this, but I cant remmeber... is jack ever appearing in the series? That would be great!

UPDATE SOO!n

Tai Greywing chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
So Violet's found their missing blue box. Question: how did the marshal move it without anyone noticing and thinking it might be a little strange?

Fingers crossed that the Doctor's been his usual brilliant self and has managed to fix the sonic staple remover without any equipment in the dark.

More soon please, this is really turning out to be quite a climax!

Interstella chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Oh my gosh! you have to write more soon! please!
Tai Greywing chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Oh dear, has the Doctor been a silly boy in being too nice to the guy who was only too happy to kill him only a few chapters ago? It _really_ wouldn't surprise me if that was the case...

Fingers crossed that Vi succeeds and doesn't wreck too much havoc now that she's got her hands on the sonic screwdriver. And that the building doesn't come down on top of the Doctor, which I have a feeling it that might do.

Does Ellen have any further part to play in this little drama of yours, or was she just there to act as 'helpless hostage version 3.4'?

Write more soon if possible! Please do, this makes really captivating reading!

Tai Greywing chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
So Violet can also feel the whole 'turn of the Earth' thing, but it makes her sick? Is that just coz she's not used to feeling it, or because she's got too much human DNA in her?

So now the Doctor's got the marshal, unless 'all hell' breaking loose is something to do with the guy breaking free. Sure hope Ellen's going to be ok...

And in my opinion more stories are always good, let the ideas speak! (just make sure you finish this one first, nothing worse then multiple stories on the go coz normally one of them gets neglected...)

ice-connoisseur chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Brilliant updates! I like Ellan and co...I rekon Vi ought to visit her in Ellens furture, to explain maybe...that would be cool...UPDATE SOON!

Tai Greywing chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Really? I thought the Doctor was the one renowned for being able to be in the thick of trouble where ever he was. I think Violet's inherited that. Just maybe.

So someone's grabbed Ellen? And her mother would let her go off with Vi to find Vi's 'father'. Although, that's actually what he is... not that Vi knows it yet.

And the Doctor's been for a swim. Probably going to give _someone_ a nasty shock when he catches up with whoever Vi's yelling at.

And in all this where on Earth has the TARDIS gone? 'Til next time,

Tai Greywing chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
TARDIS missing? Ah, that can NOT be good, right? Someone's stolen the random telephone box. Wonder if they truly know what it is. Although if it's the marshal dude who knew all about the Doc, probably yes.

Even if they have nicked it, their reason is probably only to annoy the Doctor coz it's not like they can get in it, can they? Can they? Coz that would be a whole different scale of 'bad'.

Poor Vi in denial. Although you can't really blame her, growing up with humans all her life and so assumes she's one too. Especially since she doesn't look any different on the outside.

More soon?

Chef Erica chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Whoo Ho, a new chapter, :D
Chef Erica chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
as always, another great chapter.