Reviews for Life's Mysteries chapter 3 . 4h
Um, I know I'm only in the third chapter, but this is the most randomized story I've ever read, and I really don't know what's going on...
The freedom girl chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
thank god!I really thought that Danny would be gay but he is not, right?
The freedom girl chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
cookiea2b3 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
A bit weird but awesome! D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Great story, but what was up with Clockwork at the end? He would of done it for Danny anyway.
xBlackbirdx chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
No, that DEFINITELY didn't seem boring! I love this story!
xBlackbirdx chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow, sounds good so far! Can't wait to read the rest! So I shall press that little button to the side.

phantomshadowdragon chapter 13 . 10/5/2006
Cool. Everyone's safe. What about the Titans though? They didn't stick around? Yay! Danny finnally told Sam.(sorta) :3
nathow111 chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Lol! Rofl! Valerie's the Auto Jack! Wow, she makes a good Auto-Jack. I like your imagination.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
Ok...the running in the circle thing is funny but random.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 11 . 9/22/2006
O.M.G. Zuko's in love? Why is it that anyone but Vlad who looks at Zuko goes all ga-ga and obeys everything he says?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 10 . 9/22/2006
Tucker's not very considerate is he? I agree w/ Tuck, anny was soo being brainwashed. I wonder how they'll react to finding Danny. I'm still wondering how Dani reacts to seeing Danny again.
Anonymous Reader13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
*mind shatters* Whoa... creepy
phantomshadowdragon chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Cool, a tattoo. Wow, even cooler. I like that tattoo. What's Dani's reactiln going to be to see her cousin?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
What's w/ Zuko's power to make almost anyone attracted to him? How did Vlad capture Danny, Dani and the Titans?