Reviews for Stained Future
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Um ... has this story been abandoned or forgotten ? It's a good one and I would like to see it continue please.
he who must not be flamed chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i think harry was right about it being his fault

if he had listened to advice and taken his portkey noone would have died
Mark Heffron chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
GREAT STORY! I look forward to reading the next chapter. Please update soon.

-(-)- Mark -(-)-
Stiehl chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Wel, brilliant story, hope you intend to update eventually. Later.
Alasoi chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
This is an excellent story, but I see no point in giving a long review that will never be read.

2 questions.

Are you ever planning on updating this story?

If so, when?

-Iztiak
WilltheWhompingWillow chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
i really like this. i do hope you update this again.
Magical Poof chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
I really love this story! It's interesting and I can't wait to see how Harry handles Hogwarts and what sort of things he's learned over the years... I'm a bit disappointed about the relationship between him and his son, but I suppose it's more realistic, rather than the overly-affectionate and buddy-buddy way most fic portray it.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
brilliant, brilliant... BRILLIANT!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Great story...I hope your still writing it!

So..Ronyboy is DADA Professor and head of Gryff and Nev is the Herbology Professor...so far so good.

Who is going to be the head of Hufflepuff though? (And what will the professor teach?)

(Didn't minister Vallidus say that there are no Puffs in the staff anymore...

Ron and Nev are both Gryffs...so what do you have in mind?

Keep up the good work,

LLC
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
'NO!'? When GINNY died? Wow. Shouldn't he be, ah, celebrating or something?

Nice story, anyway.
Vampire chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
Excellent story for the most part. The huge skips of time without any indication (other then Harry suddenly being 20 years older) were a bit disappointing, but regardless, a pretty interesting tale.
Black Alya Wolf chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
OWL rating: Exceeds Expectations.

Great story, but I can't help but wonder if you've abandoned it. I just caught up to ch. 7, and I must admit that I am eager to read more. Your characterization, I think, is spot on considering the circumstances: good job! There were some minor punctuation and grammar errors but it's not really anything to stress over. It's kind of a bummer Ginny was killed that early, but I can kind of see how that was dentrimental to the plot. Dumbledore in Azkaban is unique, though it's difficult to see how he could have been taken there to begin with. Hope Hermione comes around soon, or she'll end up getting killed off, too.

Keep writing,

Alya
Nessa19 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
i found this story and i really liked it! Harry is so different, actually everybody is! i would love to see more about Sirius...

O.W.L. grade 4 the chapter: O
nadie4ever chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Ok, i catched up and here my thoughts:

I sincerely think this fic won't get finished. Again, your plot is an original one: paranoid dumbledore, pascal prewett maybe as Dark Lord, Harry kills Ginny, marries and losses Lyra and in the meanwhile gets a rebellious child. BUT, the fic is too realistic. I mean, people read fanfic to keep their mind out of real life and this fanfic is representing everything people try to evade in their real lifes: Broken families, broken trust, broken friendships, people developing in quite the opposite than when they were children, the hero smoking, the manipulating politicians, etc...

Furthermore, it has less and less "magic", this fic is more about people and their insteractions with Harry as focal point of everything. Also, it's depressing for many people to see his/her heroes ending/spending their lifes so miserably as they do themselves. People tend to like goodie-goodie stories because they won't get to see them in real life.

Alas, you improved a lot in your writting style, people are described more throughwholy (more in detail i mean), their living/working places, how and why their characters evolved to the point we see them, etc... but there was also in the first chapters a bit of confusion about the dates and why everything went so fast, at least that was my impression

I think you should really watch your stats and see how many people are reading the fic (or reviewing, i don't know how the system works), how many flame you and how many praise you.

You've got talent, and it would be a shame that you wasted it in a fic nobody likes because it's too realistic or too far from their expectations.

If I were to suggest something I'd love to see one of your fics revolving around our heroes, all alive & well (as many want to see) and fighting a new dark lord. I would even go as far as to say that this new Dark Lord could be Pettigrew, Snape, Creevey bros' and maybe that the dark lord is all about erasing purebloods, just reversing the whole plot from all

Ok, if you do continue this fic, the day you finish it i'll take time off and read it completely, at least to see where the loose ends finish.

Take care and continue to enjoy writing,

nadie4ever
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Excellent story. I hope this hiatus isn't permanent?