Reviews for Survival
Iuvsbruce chapter 15 . 8/12
EXCELLENT! As always! Thank you
Panthera Azure chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Since I'm pretty much obsessed with Charlie whump Don angst I think I passed this story up twice.

Now that I'm finally reading it this is so up my alley my only thought right now is "I passed this up TWICE?" Lol. Fantastic job writing. I'm gonna keep reading now. o.o
Cutter12 chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
Realistic reaction by Charlie. First, by how quickly he wanted to believe that the men were there to help them. And then, his reaction after having to shoot Gary. Nice comfort by Don as he tried to help Charlie deal with the aftermath of this very scary situation.
Cissyaliza chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
Very good fic that I discovered with Eppsie favourite stories...
orangepotato chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
i know this is extremely late, but i wanted it to be known that i read it, and i loved it. the don whumping was amazing, and i liked the charlie angst. it was written very well, and parts had me laughing out loud! (when charlie was addressing Don's shoulder injury, and they were keeping positive) amazing detail, and i loved the family moments. keep up the great work, and ill be looking into more of your stories.

thanks for the amazing read,

orangepotato
Kippling Croft chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
That was one heck of a story. I loved it and I think it was well written.
celadon chapter 14 . 8/27/2006
Really sweet. :)
celadon chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
Oh, good! Don's out of surgery!
celadon chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
:)! So glad to see Don wake up!
celadon chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Eh, dear. So close. Keep running anyway, Charlie!
celadon chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Well, I can't say I'm sorry to see Monroe meet his Maker, but talk about out of the frying pan, into the fire!
WuHaoNi chapter 15 . 8/26/2006
I just spent my entire evening reading your story...and it was worth it. ;) *adds to Favorite Stories*
A Thing For Brothers chapter 15 . 8/26/2006
OMG! This story was so amazingly perfect! Oh, I loved it to death! You did an awesome job with it! It's just one more perfect piece that you've written! I love your writing so much! I can't wait for another story! I'm sure i'll love it still!
Alice I chapter 15 . 8/26/2006
I don't think I put in a final review.

This was a great story. I liked the strength that you gave both guys.

The reference to family being an unquantifiable variable in Don's recovered and Charlie's subsequent denial of that fact fit so well.

I did like your orthopedic doctor. That is the kind of bedside manner that actually helps patients. I know I work in the field and have seen many doctors sabotage their patient's good prognosis with poor bedside manner.

Well done.

Alice
Timespirt chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I read the whole thing last night. You kept me on my toes with worry for the boys. I also read a few others and re-read others. I trully enjoy Heartbeat and have read it many times over.