Reviews for Sitting in a Tree
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Love it. I have been reading your other stories and I've like all of them! They are all very interesting and makes me forget about my surrounding. Peace and Love my friend, bye bye
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
[Tonks grinned, completely unperturbed by his dangerous tone. "I'm sitting in a tree, you silly man."] This is so ridiculously cute, I don't even know why.

["You love me," she announced smugly. Tiny dimples bracketed her delighted smile.

"I'm growing less fond of you by the minute," he informed her crossly] Uh-huh, sure. I'm grinning like an idiot. This is too cute.

["I'm taking a stand."

"I wouldn't," he advised. "The bark is slippery."] Ahahaha.

[Remus's voice lurched to a halt in his mouth as Tonks stretched back and tugged at the waistline of her tight jeans. "Oh, my."] Hahaha!

This was just really cute. I loved it.
thegrumpygirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This story feels very... them.

Remus and Tonks, sitting in a tree, always a little angsty :)

Well done!
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
LOVED IT! Both Tonks and Remus were in perfect character the whole way through, well done!
HVM chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i love the way your characters banter with each other, it's really sweet and very amusing!
dromedarulz chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
amazing fic...really really good.

I loved Tonks...she was brilliant and so was Remus but Tonks being my fav character I'm partial. Awesome!
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
AW! omg i love it

so cutte

and wonderfully written )

xx
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw. I really am loving your R/T stuff. They're just so well-written! :D And I love Professor. That was sweet.
NooooBD chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I loved this one! Tonks' personality was perfect and so faithful to the books! The concept is fun and so it was fun to read.

Great job!
Godricgal chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I was in the mood for re-reading fics in an effort to procrastinate over writing my own and pulled this one up, so random review for you. ;)

What really shines in this fic is the dialogue between Remus and Tonks. It's so much fun to read a fic where the banter between them is as seemless as it is here, and it's just so funny, laced with just the right amount of serious converstaion.

I really liked Tonks' reason for sitting in the tree, her stand against their situation and the need to always be looking over their shoulders that stops them from living normal lives.

Really, really enjoyed this.
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Interesting, I like it!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
justsukiya chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
ohh that was real cute and sweet

mann i want a Wazzigibbet it sounds great

great job, very nice story
Gilpin chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is a heart-warming read but in the best possible way, which is because of good characterisation, dialogue and background details, not a surfeit of cuteness (although I do want a Wazzigibbet, please;)) I'm always fond of fics where Remus proves his Marauder side is alive and kicking and it only takes a pink-haired witch to get him climbing trees again. And I enjoyed all the little snippets you slipped in to set the time and place for the reader - the concerns about Harry, Ron and Hermione, Ginny being stuck in sanctuary at Hogwarts, and Molly frantically trying to keep her normal routines going.

What really made it though was the conversation between Remus and Tonks - I loved the reference to the child's watch he gave her as a joke (and you get the impression he's totally chuffed she's actually wearing it), the vulnerability that appears on her face and which he hates to see (guilt from HBP?;)), and the over-whelming impression of how happy they make each other. In fact, I think I'm going to have to go and climb our tree now and see if Remus is waiting! :)
egor11572 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I love this. Totally in character...Perfect!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
remus and tonks, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... ;)

ooh, i want my very own wazzigibbet... what a wonderful idea, and a wonderful present for tonks. i don't know what remus was worried about! although it's fun to see him rather unsure sometimes.

anyhoo. another lovely fic! such great interaction between the two of them... i love how despite the environment around them being cold and rainy, you created a warm and fuzzy mood. i hope you'll write more soon!