Reviews for Amnesia
BenslerBaby chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
omg this story needs continued its really good so far.
redorchid23 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
good story! update please!
GleeQueen16 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
sooo good you need to add another chapter sooooon!
Carriex3 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
hi, i know you haven't updated this story for a few years, but could you please? i found it today and i really want to know what happens! )
Gabsyyyy chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
E.

Kelly, u never cease to amaze me. I love this story like I've loved the rest of your writing and I can't wait to read the rest of this. Please continue soon because I can't wait to see what happens!
Gabsyyyy chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
oh no!

I want to know what happens!

Why does Elliot have amnesia? :(

WHAT HAPPENED? WHY WON'T OLIVIA TALK TO HIM!
Marish89 chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Fantastic start. Really hope you continue and update soon!
noro chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
keep going great so far update soon.
Ellivia22 chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
This story is great! Poor Elliot! Poor Olivia! But they're gonna have a baby how cute is that! ANyway, I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more. Raven0526
LivNel4ever chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Great Chapter! Keep up the great work!
iluvstabler chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Uggh! Good cliffhanger! Please update soon!
J0 chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
I am confused. Does Elliot know yet that she 'let' them rape her in exchange for not killing him? Also, Eastwood became Eastman. Looking forward to more.
TearsOfTheOliveTree chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Wow! I just started reading this story today and I had no idea that it would be this good. You know, I was thinking it would be a touching and dramatic fic about Elliot getting his memory back with Olivia's help, but boy was I wrong!-It's even better!

You just had to leave it at a cliff hanger, huh?... Look I'm hooked, OK! Update soon please! :)
KatieKat1690 chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
I love it! I can't wait to read more! Update Soon!
nickysbabygirl chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Great chapter I honestly can't wait for more. Please update as soon as possible.