Reviews for More Than Life Itself

WRITE A SEQUEL!
Snowfire chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh, shoot, now I'm nearly in tears too... Damn you...
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow, this is really good, descriptive, AWESOME!
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
AWw, *gives you hug* I'm not happy he's gone, but I can't think of a better way for him to have gone out. *Hands you tissues* Thanks for a great peice.
countryLexluv chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow... that was... beautiful. There is no way I would shout at you. You may have killed Superman, but you did it in such a way that it was completely right. I was crying by the end of it. Thank yo for writting such an incredible story.
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
heart wrenchingly beautiful and so so sad...i love this
Cali chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wa! You killed Superman! It was an awesome story though... it was quite the tear jerker
Savage-Stiletto chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was so sad :(

I still liked it, though :)
An Unknown Writer chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
aw! poor superman! that was really well done ) it would be awesome if you wrote more about jason...
Miss Kryptonite chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
this was such a sad story!
PrimaImperatrix chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I'm proud of you. It took guts to kill Superman, but you did it poetically. I liked Jason's vow at the end.
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I tend to avoid angst, but this was beautiful. I'm not going to pressure you into a sequel, this makes a great one-shot.

As far as I could tell, the english was perfect, and everyone was in character.

The reference(s) to Artemis Fowl were, walking into a trap, Superman (or is it Butler?) lying on the ground, breath shallow and face white as a sheet, and "Call me Clark (or is it Domovoi?)."

The Harry Potter references were also numerous.

One small thing irked me, but it's not really important. What does happen when you mix Plutonium and Kryptonite? You get an alloy. A radioactive alloy, yes, and probably a few alpha and beta particles, but just an alloy. It doesn't matter anyway though, because Kryptonite doesn't exist.

/end science nerd.

All in all, this is a great story, and noticing the other fandoms you're involved in, I'm going to add you as a favorite author.
G.A. Clive chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I can't write anything... it was beautiful. I'm crying right now!

G.A. Clive