Reviews for The taming of the Shrew
kaya17tj chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
have you completely stopped writing because this story is soooooooooooo good!
rocket roe and co chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
oh wow...i just found this story and it's amazing! you're such a talented writer. i love the way you portray the characters and the circumstances under which nathan and haley have come together is interesting. you can see how much he cares for her and how much she is starting to care for him. i can't beleive he went to that girl though at the party in this chapter. but despite that, he is extremely sweet and loving towards haley. i thought their date was romantic. i really hope james won't be in this story though and i dread the time when the bet with tim blows up in nathan's face. i could tell he was about to tell haley at the end. also i hope brooke and haley form a friendship..they are great together. i'm also loving the lucas and haley friendship, you write them really well. i hope you plan on continuing this story becuase it's interesting, very well written and has alot more potential. please update this if you can!
23NaleyLuvin23 chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
loved it as usual! loved the naley kiss! hate nathan in this chap! please ud asap!
naley10 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
i just read this story.

love it.

please continue!
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Update soon.. really great story I'll comment a lot longer when you update.. I really like the plotline and the way your story's going.. keep up the good work!

P.S. I also like the fact that Nathan's super sweet!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Wow. This is good. You should update!
naley chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
where are you! you must update! keep nathan jealous. :)
JAsMiaka chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
aw. how cute. plz continue soon!
aznchicfosho4 chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
FANTASTIC AND MAGICAL! lol great job!
coox chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
luv it!opefully haley doesnt remember in the morning, and everything goes back like b4, but nathan feels guilty...jst an idea, UD soon
JeniRose chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Great update I really liked the 2 POVs.

I really wish nathan would have told time off or something.

and the Beach scene was great I loved their interaction. and the crackerjacks I loved that you kept that element there.

I feel bad for haley though, cause Nathan should not have said that to her at the end and if he needed to he should have looked her in the eye.

can not wait to see what happens next
naleyluv chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
aw...man nathan had to ruin it...i thought the drunken haley was funy...update soon plz?
Lorilozz chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
I knew Nathan would do something to screw it up! Doesn't he always? Hopefully he comes clean about whatever secret he has and they work through it.
tHaCoOkiEmOnStEr chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
yay! you finally ud.! great chapter! what the hell is up wid nathan? haley should go off on him in the next chapter and give him the silent treatment. plzz plzz plzz ud. soon! bump bump bump ! run it like chris brown !
AngelLuva chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
did haley forget that she saw nathan with another girl? she's being too naieve and gullible.. she so needs to face what she saw. hopefully she will when she sobers up... i thought she wud just leave after what she saw or atleast get that nathan is a dick... m... update soon!