Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Courtney90 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I don't think you understand how much I need you to update this story the answer is really really badly please please please please update this story ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Finish the fucking story or I swear I'll kill you !...please and thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Please update this I want to know what happens nxt.
Stephy Baby chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I loved this story so much! I really wish that you would write a sequel to it where chris and Stephanie actually do get together. I know it might seem weird since this is complete but it's just my wishful thinking ;)
tlc2492 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Omg you cant stop writing this story its to perfect please please please write more:)
TripleHwifey4Lifey chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wheres triple h
grosch chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
update ?
Magic Janet chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
I love, love, love, love it! Please update very, very soon!
Nadia26 chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Unfortunately yes...he lost :(

But I want to think positive :)

Please update soon!:D
TakerTakeMe chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
The end of this chapter and your author's note in the beginning have me crying right now. Never thought I'd be crying while reading this story but everything about this chapter just really seemed to tug on the heart strings in a major way. It was very well written though.

I feel horrible for Chris. He's going to be miserable without Stephanie in his life. I know he said he didn't love her and she pretty much said the same thing but I think they were both afraid to admit the truth. They say neither one of them won the bet and I think...I think that they both lost. If only Stephanie hadn't gone back to Hunter.

Beautiful chapter, and I'll be praying for you and your boyfriend.

J
dodjet chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
No way they're over. They can't be over! Both of them have deep feelings for each other and I really don't think it's all about sex. At least Chris realizes it already by saying he lost at the end. I'm guessing Stephanie is feeling the same way and won't even be able to enjoy being back with Hunter - no matter how much power is involved. Looking forward to the next update. Also, sorry about your personal problems. I hope all that works out for you..
CULater chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
My prayers are with your fiancee'. Icannot imagine the strain you are under right now and I hope you have someone there for you as well because you are carrying quite a burden.

I will try to give a thoughtful review because this deserves it and you made an incredible effort despite what's going on.

The best part about the transition in Chris's feelings for Stephanie is he is still pretty much an asshole. As he feels more deeply for the Princess, he hasnt lost the part of him that makes the story so funny. His charm in luring the ladies to him is only matched by his sarcasm and acerbity running them off when he has Steph on his mind.

From the last chapter I thought maybe there was more to the business partners angle but I take it that time coincides with TRish's cheating?

Steph seems to be as conflicted as Chris but neither wants to be the one to give in. Yikes. This cant end well.

Again, keeping your fiancee' in my thoughts. Be strong, both of you.
TakerTakeMe chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
This chapter was perfect in so many ways. Saving Abel's "Addicted" is one of my favorite songs. I've always thought Smoochy whenever I heard that song and it fits in perfectly here. They are clearly addicted to each other, they can't get enough of each other and it seems like some other emotions are beginning to shine through.

It will be interesting to see how they move on from this business arrangement once she takes Hunter back. I really hope she decides that she would rather be with Chris instead of with H... She's blind if she doesn't realize what she and Chris could have together!

Great chapter! Loved it in every way!

J
PhoenixO'Neil09 chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Unbelievably great chapter! I am so happy you updated this story and seeing the animalistic nature of these two turn into love by the end was amazing. Can't wait to see the next chapter in this.
CULater chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Everything with this story is fantastic! The banter, the hard edged characters, the constant provocation.. I wish i could give a better review but there's so much going on here, I'm falling short of just saying "GReat Job!"

The incidental characters,Shane Vince and HHH are really amazing here too b/c it adds to the glaring contrast between Chris and Steph and 'normal' people as well as making them look even more underhanded with their manipulations. I love this. Update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »