Reviews for Sweet Tooth
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Very, very, very good
Milkshakee chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it.

But where's the next chapterrrrr ?
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like this story too! You capture the banter between Kurogane and Fai really well. I like the idea of Fai trying to get Kurogane to eat sweet foods so that his blood will be sweet. This story had some funny lines too-"the vain hope that the breakfast would retreat if it couldn't see its prey anymore" was my favorite. My only criticism is that you misspelled Subaru's name as Subarash, but a single typo is a minor thing, overall the story is really good.
TheQuirkClerk chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
So cute :3 An adorable idea...

Damn pronouns XD
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Great job!
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
lol i love the pun at the end]
windam2611 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
nice one
Venedy chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aw...sweet! I like the mental image of fai sucking on kurogane's throat while he was eating! Sweeto! Thankx 4 d fic!
Nigellashade chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I personaly thought this story was ~Sweet~ hehe, sorry couldn't help myself. o

Reading the manga it gives an idea of their position, as how they interact towards each other.

Kuro and Fay has that type of quality that reading a fic like this, it does give closure about how Fay would deal with his past cravings.

Kuro doesn't like suger-foods, but I can see Fay doing something like this for his own personal reasons.

This fic was done well, and I really enjoyed their interaction.

Plus I Love Vampiric scenes,, (especialy when fay's involved).

You've done Good writing in this, I didn't feel lost, nor felt out of place with their personalities.

You've kept to the tensity of their situation, and eased it with the type of humor we missed in later of the series of TRC.

Thank you for making this fic very enjoyable.. o

With hugs, and I hope your month if well in your favor.

Sincerely

~M~
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
...I'm not even gonna bother with the gushing confessions of utter adoration I feel.

This. Was. to Bottom. Love. This is made of so much win
Ringo Sanada chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I really liked this! It was very nice and well writen. Thankx loads!
Lunael chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was a nice fic! I really liked your point of view of Fai's feelings toward his new "situation" ;)
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Cute with a hint of angst. I liked it!
calciseptine chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Agh, I know! I hate the "he" pronoun -I wish English were less confusing. Or we had developed a word that menat "he who is seme" or "he who is uke". Whichever.

On another count, I LOVE THIS DRABBLE. Fai does seems the type to keep eating even though he *knows* he can no longer eat -poor guy. (hugs Fai) Don't worry, Kuro-tan will love you!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very sweet. :) I like vamp-Fai.