Reviews for Ignite
PhantomofDeath99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this thing. I've read it before, but god I love this thing.
TTigerz chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Nice...
To be loved is to be destroyed chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Onestly?

I hate it! Sorry!
drfrankensara chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
MAKE IT LONGGEERR! I love it!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I completely agree about Matt, and I love the Will/Caleb pairing so this is like a great story for me!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This is a really great one-shot, although I have to agree with you, it's far from finish. There'sa lot that can be added. I was actually left wondering at the end of the story if Caleb was with Cornelia at the time-considering that Will asked him if he loved Cornelia. It would just seem hypocritical for her to be macking with someone else's boyfriend when that happened to her. But then again Caleb was probably single since the Caleb/Cornelia pairing is a bit weird to see on screen, you're kind of left wondering so are they or aren't they.

I was also confused by the intro and then a switch up to the scene of Will on the bike. It would have been great to just make that first part like a prologue to a full on story-maybe a few chapters or so. It doesn't fit the way it's written now. I do love that kiss scene by the way, it totally made me want to make out with Caleb, if he was a real life guy.

Again, great story and I wouldn't mind seeing this into a full fledged story.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
awesome
WickedNightingale chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Great story I'm a big WillxCaleb fan and I really don't like Matt either
goldfish demon chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hella good as is, but we all need more! We need more of our fav pairing, we need more thigns to read, and most importantly, we need more stalker bashing.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Too damned short. This is really well-written, fluffy, and believable. Great job. My only complaint is that there isn't more of it. Keep up the great job. )
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Yeah... but Matt is cool.

*frowns*

Dude, you ever read the comics? LOL, I haven't seen all the episodes yet... but in th comics, Matt is cool.
Raining Eros chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
superb
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Awesomely done! I'd love it if you went on to make this a chapter story!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Very nice! I liked it! I don't like Matt either. I think its mostly because he wasn't given enough sceentime. Seriously, its like the first couple episodes of W.I.T.C.H. were all for Will/Caleb then suddenly Will meets Matt and is now under severe mind control
actress19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i liked it. i hate matt too. maybe its just because will likes him and i want will and caleb to be together.