Reviews for Did you just say meow?
Skatt's Dance chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
This was awesome! D I wonder if they'll have their clothes on? I hope not, it would add way more humor to the story. Not to mention Stan and Epros would be stuttering and embarrased, trying not to look at Ari. X)

The only mistakes you made (tiny as they were) were in Epros' Old english. Sometimes 'thou' and 'thee' should have switched places with eachother. Just a little insignificant detail I found, don't pay any mind to me because I nit pick. _; Otherwise its perfect!
Mayrune chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
CHAPTER NEEDED! I DOTH COMMAND IT OF YOU! *pulls out Ari,Epros,and Stan felines* WILL YOU DENY THEM THEIR TIME?

Stan: WHY ARE WE STILL IN THESE FORMS?

Ari: I thought we returned to normal.

Epros: As did I,Ari.
delete-me-please-plz-delete chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
oh what's going to happen!

i want to know so badly!

luv the story. *aw* kittens!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
*falls over laughing* Poor Stan, he has no luck does he? Well, the doc finally got it right. They're not wearing anything are they? I can't see them wearing anything after going from 3 kittens to human, demon, and phantom.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
I'm going to go crazy trying to figure out what everyone's trying to say, that's going to happen! But still, kitten love! So adorable!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
So cute! Kitten love! Rosalyn needs to relax, she's to uptight.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Aw! Soo adorable! Ari makes the most cute, adorable and huggable kitten in the world. *fangirl squeal*
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Aww! They make such cute and adorable kittens! But I bet Stan's going to be a little demonic furball about it. XD
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aw, Epros is sweet but Stan is hot. X3 It's a really tough decision. Poor Ari. Well, I'm glad that Rosalyn is not using Ari as a bargaining chip. It's gotta suck having a sword to your throat every time those two fight.
Baby bear chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Yeah! your awesome this chapter rocks Is it just me or is Ari becoming rather ! naughty Rosalyn and Annie making them dress up and drink tea so cute though I mean sailor costumes and pink Stan.I bet Ari looked anyway are they really back to normal now fully.I hope so not that they weren't cute as kitties but I'd like them to return to of which now that their back to normal I don't remember them having clothes on their not naked are would be funny they'd look down scream ahh! we're naked and duck behind a bush or hide in the lake then the other's would eventially come looking for them and they'd announce their back to normal than Stan would scream for the other's to get them some damn clothes before he damns I can't wait for the next can use my idea if you want if not then I look forward to what you'll put writing so I can keep reading like the devoted fan I am.
Baby bear chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Hooray! another awesome chapter (loves you so much right now) i was so worried you'd never update and then surprise you did aw how cute stan and ari painting i so was thinking how cute that would be and then the cute ari napping with epros how cute and cuddley can you chapter coming soon i hope. i want to know what everyone was trying to say before they got cut kisling ever make a successful potion and if he does will they ever end up taking it.(makes cute pouty face). please more your work.
foood is goood chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
I likes your story. I can't wait till it get's updated. kitties are so cute!
foofums chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
Are they trying to say that there's going to be a tea party? *w* Aha, no, but tea parties are fun.

Buh... I got all confused at one point, and the typos make me go "er", but s'ok. I still like the story.

Keep it up 'n stuff :D
Mole-chan chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
How cute~ :3

I wonder what they are trying to say...bad Kilsing, always interupting like that! XD
meeee chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
it was so cute! review! *snuggles kitties*