Reviews for The proper feeding and care of Demon John
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12
hand it over my friend
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
"2. Your Demon!John has no concept of personal space. Try not to grin too widely at that fact" - Too late :)

#6 made me laugh, and then aww, then weirdly reminded me of The Sims

These just keep getting better!
NongPradu chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
"8. Demon!John is a devoted parent. True, he may not have got round to actually naming his son, but that’s demons for you."

This was so inspired I am still laughing at it and will probably chuckle over it for the next few days. I always thought it was funny that YED never bothered to even mention his "boy's" name. lol. Awesome addition to this already hilarious little ditty.
Zoe-eoZ chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
oh! um. any chance I could get my Dean refunded, still? I really do think he should have been SLIGHTLY more resilient than he proved to be. but, apparently, just one little confrontation with my cool new demon!John finished the little fella off emotionally. and as fun as broken-down!Dean is to watch, after a while it does get considerably annoying to have to let my Sam cajole him instead of making him recite Latin to me while standing right in front of me in his cute and fluffy towel-which should have been a red one today... but no. dang!

thank god for my demon!John, though. he's worth all his money. btw, he's reciting the recipe for blueberry muffins to me right now. I didn't know I loved that recipe so much...
3SavageSkillets chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
wow, this one was better than the regular John
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I. Love. This.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Great. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
*falls off chair again* ..i'm OKAY! (i have people staring at me...) aanyway...this series is amazing! You really need to do more until you run out of characters...maybe you could do Meg? hm, that'd be interesting...*ponders* oh that could be really good! hehe

please keep this up!

Mustangs!
ajn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
oh please tell me there's more! i am openly laughing and getting very strange looks for it but i care not! that was funny!
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
yes, i'm ready to buy. how much will he cost (lol) i'm just reveiwing for the sake of telling these are just the best humor fics :D
laughandlove chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Yet again, priceless! Fave line: "It is not yet known whether allowing your Sam Winchester to recite Latin around your Demon!John will affect your Demon!John. You should, however, encourage your Sam Winchester in this really hot practice at all times, regardless." Heck yes, you should! I thought I was the only one to find that sexy, lol! You're an absolute genius.
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
ROFL, yet another great story from you! Welldone... now if only 'WinchestersRUS' was located in my state... my life would be complete! You seriously have to do one of these for Sammy!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Lol. You have a dirty mind. ;) Perfect.
Alachai chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Lol, that was written perfectly! 2. Your Demon!John has no concept of personal space. Try not to grin too widely at that fact.

*snaps fingers* Darn, already did. And to think his one son is my age..

And now for Sammy? *looks innocent* Yes, I know I already asked...
rogue outkast chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
LOL that was so good. Is it wrong that I really want a Demon!John...

I can't wait for your Sam...Is it ready yet, oh ok...How about now?