Reviews for Somos
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Aww, this was absolutely beautiful! I loved the whole story and hope to read more from you...
eris12 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Beautiful. You capture Lois and Clark so well in this piece. I've read this so many times, andevery time it just gets better. The switching between present tense and past tense really gets me, as does the way you went from the beginning of STAS to the end of JLU and their relationship changes and grows accordingly. Great work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
nice
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was adorable. So cute...
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is a good story just came acrossed it
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Wow great tale. An excellent example of using P.O.V within a one-shot.
T-money1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
A great Lois/Clark story. It details everything from the first time they met in S:TAS to when she found out about his secret (which never happened but should've at the end of JLU). Sweet job! Peace!
irony882 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That's right! Sois (which means, "they are," am I correct?)! Clark/Lois rocks! Ahem. Love your points of views changing constantly and the romance involved. Especially the way you wrote Clark when he was revealing his secret to Lois! You have done an excellent job!

NC
toomakeyoulaugh chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
People need to write more about these two! Loved it all!
stocktonwood chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
great job! this is a wonderful fic, everything from grammar to punctuation was perfect! You Rule!
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This was beautiful. I loved it. You captured Lois and Clark perfectly. We need more SM/LL fanfiction and yours is a welcome addition! _
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Beautiful, expansive story. Easily one of the best C/L stories I have ever read, in or out of fanfiction. Great job!