Reviews for The Kitsune in the Leaves
Sayiri the Fox chapter 27 . 9/9
A new chapter after 3 long years. Really fine:)
HyperA1985 chapter 27 . 7/24
I am looking forward to chapter 28 and I hope Naruto gains a new ability.
Kareem chapter 11 . 7/24
OK 1 love your fanfic 2 SuperSonic not getting control if he was then that would be feeltway super sonic is positive energy no negativity and 3 super sonic has unlimited Speed and power why do u think Sega doesn't use it hyper sonic anymore anyway Sonic losing in basically superman form is bull because SUPER SONIC Never LOST... Just had to get that out anyway still a great fanfic keep it up
Omegamorph chapter 27 . 7/24
Getting sorta random at this point, but admit I'm getting some smirks out of it.
Lloydofdarkness chapter 27 . 7/23
Good to see this story is up and running again
gwencarson126 chapter 26 . 3/22/2016
HELLO WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER IT IS ALREADY 2016 WE ARE WAITING WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
The Black Phoenix Shoe chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
It has been two years since this chapter was made, and I haven't seen any more of it there, I was wondering if you decided to end it here or you got something big planned for Chapter 27, I'm just curious is all since this is 2016 and all. And I haven't seen more posts of this story since 2014.
Silver595 chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
OMG! HE MAGICALLY GOT A HARMONICA FROM NOWHERE! HARMONICA NO JUTSU!
The True Shadow Lord chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
well done
well done indeed
I been reading this for awhile and it never stop amazing me
you my friend are an artiest
a true artiest
don't stop
The True Shadow Lord chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
one that can't die
driven by anger and hate
revenge is all that matters

so take hie and hide
for death was not his fate
a tool to obey its masters
The True Shadow Lord chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
Run Deidara Run
Run like the chocobo
The True Shadow Lord chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
now let us see how Sasuke will fair in a battle against Tails The Kitsune
this should be quit a show
The True Shadow Lord chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
well done i'm impressed with the way you started this story
i do look forward to see what will happen next
Galdr chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow, good setting and start for the first chapter. I found this fic not long ago and it captured my attention. It's lengthy, which I do like, so I'll be reading it for a few days. (:
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
This chapter definitely hammer home the fact that Pain will simply never just give up- he will keep coming back no matter what due to all those devious tricks he uses, but Naruto and Tails aren't the sort to back down either! Man, that was some gory stuff that happened in this chapter, but it was incredibly badass to envision Tails, fueled by Kyuubi chakra, clawing through Preta Path's skull out of type of the opponent they are facing is leading Naruto and Tails to pull out all the stops and hold nothing back and resort to methods they normally wouldn't do so, but that's a huge part of the joy and imaginativeness of this fic!

Hell hound summon beasts getting in the way? Plow through them with Tails' monster mecha truck.
Hell King giving you trouble? Just shadow clone yourself into being eaten, destroy him from inside, then bisect the Naraka path with Rasenshuriken!
I really like the mental image of Hinata, guns smoking, blowing a bullet through Human Path Pein's head and coming to the rescue. All those times Naruto has saved her and she repays the favor in an epic way.
This chapter was action packed, fun, mixed together snarky dialogue (which you are still masterful at) and life or death combat and most of all, it was fun to read! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the update, and till then, keep well! (Hopefully it won't take me so long come round with a review the next round.)