Reviews for The Kitsune in the Leaves
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 26 . 5/28
This chapter definitely hammer home the fact that Pain will simply never just give up- he will keep coming back no matter what due to all those devious tricks he uses, but Naruto and Tails aren't the sort to back down either! Man, that was some gory stuff that happened in this chapter, but it was incredibly badass to envision Tails, fueled by Kyuubi chakra, clawing through Preta Path's skull out of type of the opponent they are facing is leading Naruto and Tails to pull out all the stops and hold nothing back and resort to methods they normally wouldn't do so, but that's a huge part of the joy and imaginativeness of this fic!

Hell hound summon beasts getting in the way? Plow through them with Tails' monster mecha truck.
Hell King giving you trouble? Just shadow clone yourself into being eaten, destroy him from inside, then bisect the Naraka path with Rasenshuriken!
I really like the mental image of Hinata, guns smoking, blowing a bullet through Human Path Pein's head and coming to the rescue. All those times Naruto has saved her and she repays the favor in an epic way.
This chapter was action packed, fun, mixed together snarky dialogue (which you are still masterful at) and life or death combat and most of all, it was fun to read! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the update, and till then, keep well! (Hopefully it won't take me so long come round with a review the next round.)
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 25 . 5/28
First, Raziel, I want to apologize for being so long in getting a review of this chapter. You consistently provide such action packed, snarky, and heart warming crossover material in this story and here I go unable to give you a review for two years after the fact. But I want say that like always this certainly did not disappoint!

There were so many tense moments in the chapter where, with your action packed description- like the cloying smoke, choking Hinata's lungs, or Tails being brutalized by Pein's Shinra Tensei and his Six Paths of Pain, it felt truly hopeless! But things persevered, and in awesome, over the top style as well. It feels heroic and heart warming all at once to read about Hinata being rescued by Naruto as he teleports back to Mobius, or Cream, despite her fears and general inexperience, striving her hardest to help rescue Tails- and practically succeeding!

I also want to commend you on writing Konan. I know you wrote that you weren't excited writing her the way she was depicted by Kishimoto- the more emotionless, stoic kind of lady- but with how she comes across here, I still feel that she was very in character- she was devoted to pursuing Pein's goals at any cost, and that includes unleashing some very awesome, very devastating techniques. Your fight scenes are always so action packed and filled to the brim with good stuff. Pein came across as nothing but brutal and merciless with the way he effortlessly dispatched of the Commander- whose last words were very very badass and fitting an old soldier. I hope Rouge is alright after her encounter.

It was very satisfying to read about Deidara (hopefully!) getting his comeuppance from one of the bijuu he imprisoned. And might I say how completely perfect it was for Blaze to merge with the Two Tail- it lends an even deadlier, more graceful and elegant vibe to her- and the two tails words were actually very affirming and positive, and like Blaze said, maybe their understanding and the way they relate to demons isn't completely wrong. I was also very fond of hers and Silver's interactions- and how Silver promised to stay alive and serve her as Highness in their new future, and even though he was itching to help fight, he acquiesced to Blaze.

On I go to read the next chapter! I think great things are in store, with Tails and Naruto recently reunited and bringing the full brunt of their forces to bear. Again, sorry for the super late review, but I will endeavor to fix that from now on!
BlackTails25 chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
Awesome story :D
Please more
Dev the dog chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Sup man! Yep I'm still here, and still a big fan of your story. This chapter was awesome! Love the way you have characters interact with one another in certain situations. Like how you let the gun leader die like a real man... felt like I should have thrown a salute at that scene.

And I hope you got to see some of the work I did in ssb brawl that where shout outs to your story. Im not kidding when I say that one of these days I'm going to bring your story to life. Cuz a story of this magnitude has to be animated, and it will be.
Raptor Pilot chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Tails has turned into drunk Soviet
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
This is the most fucking hilarious chapter in any sonic fanfiction. Wow. Now I have to press charges on you for attempted murder, by laughing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I used to be a big Naruto and a sonic fan, but I just stopped after Naruto shipuden came out, I am still a sonic fan and I plan to get back into Naruto some time. Love the story it's a realy good crossover, I used to think that there never could be a Naruto/sonic crossover that would make sense but you did it
Sean the Dog chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
If this is a Sonic and Naruto CROSSSOVER, shouldn't this be with the OTHER CROSSOVERS in it's RESPECTIVE LOCATION!?
Metro94 chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I think I started reading this two years ago and still loving it best crossover in I've ever read no complaints really enjoying it very much although I'd like to see what's going on with Sonic and orochimaru cause that seems like a awsome thing going on therebkeep up the good work
Sayiri the Fox chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
Yay a new chapter
Thats really awesome. I cant wait for the end of this epic fight.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 26 . 4/17/2014
How come Naruto still has to use the Rasengshuriken as a melee attack in Sage mode when he was able to throw it in the anime and manga? Or did he throw it and I just missed that part? The various Peins having new abilities makes the fight a bit more balanced, though I was mostly annoyed that some seem so overpowered when Naruto and Tails are alone. Good teamwork between them, I was especially glad to see Hinata save Naruto and join the fight, about time she showed back up and kicked butt.
Omegamorph chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
Sage versions of Naruto and Jiraiya side by side. I can't help but like that.
Kage Bijuu chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Naruto is right what Hinata did is hot and sexy. That for sure and Tails well he got a new arm.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
More please
Sayiri the Fox chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
I love this story sooooo much-