Reviews for Runaway
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
whaaaaaaa'? why did he leave, loved it ;)
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I love this story, keep up the great work
Heksie chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
This can be good - hope to see an unpdate soon!
Solomon chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Why did you kill Mathew?
kilav chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
The baby should be a girl . name alexandra
Narias chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
great story. update soon please, )
used romance chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
You knwo, I think I loke Dark Lady Bellatrix. That's very weird, i know, but she futs perfectly. She really is the second half of Voldy, isn't she?

Anyway, he had more than the old professor now! He has SEVERUS! I loved that part. :) As long as he's not depressed.
used romance chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Oh, jeez! He's pregnant and the father kept secrets and is now dead. And I know this probably isn't right, but I found the last parts funny! I enjoy pregent men. :D Sorry, not sympathizing well. I'm just very happy right now, though it sucks that Harry has no one but the mean old professor, the over-bearing best friend and an ex-enemy.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Love this!
used romance chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Aw, I hate when that happens - the reweite never turns out quite the same. But this chapter was good, I don't know what more you might have had in it, but I loved it. :)
kilav chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
I really like your
used romance chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
*cries* I loved Mathew. He was such a great character! STUPID BELLATRIX! DIE DIE DIE!
used romance chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Ugh, I would be SO PISED if I just quit work and come home, then find out that the people I've run from have found me. :( Considering all things, Harry was doing pretty well... Next chapter should be exciting. :D

Love this fic!