Reviews for Devil's Dance
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Oh my dear lord Primus Almighty...
Sakura117 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Love this story
PrettyArbitrary chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
Wow. That was...agonizing. The nightmare imagery is so strong that I have a bit of trouble following the story in some places, but it's emotionally incredibly powerful and evocative, and for this I think that matters more.

You obviously really like the Primes. I doubt a writer could do such awful things to characters they don't like. :)

I like Rusti, really. Which is quite exceptional, as she joins a list of about five OCs I've ever liked. In an astonishing bit of authorship, you entirely avoid the trap of the Mary Sue with her. The robot/human romance angle creeps me out a touch...which I suppose is a bit odd since generally I blithely ignore such things and go on my merry way. But then there's very little to this story that's not disturbing, and I mean that in the very best way.
optimusprimus001 chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
This is a great story! n_n I've been reading it since chapter 2, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed it until now. o_o; Got preoccupied writing a story of my own, you know? XD I hope you update soon. T.T It would be fustrating to have read this far and have you randomly stop... Especially since Optimus keeps hearing data-pad voices. p *feels sorry for the "senior Prime".*

By the way, check to make sure you have some of your PoV's right, I think I nearly got lost somewhere once or twice. oo; It's either that, or I missed the switch and couldn't figure out who it was until a few paragraphs later...