Reviews for Whirligigs
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
that was absolutely adorable! i loved it! thanks for writing .
nyah chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i've just gone through your fanfics, and i must say that i really love your style of writing D your one shots are just too cute.
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw, what a cute little one-shot. Nice job.
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was good.

I love your style of writing!

*wants more*

I always write oneshots, and I sometimes feel like a hypocrite for wanting more out of other people's work when I myself don't give my readers more.

This is one of those times.

Good job.

Rose
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw! So sweet! Wil read more!

*sigh* I LOVE James and Lily!
alohakaoha chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I liked this a lot! I always wanted to know what posessed Lily into falling in love with James after reading about what a complete arse he was sometimes. Well done!
Padfoot'sgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I LUVED IT! I think you're a really great writter and I loved the story so far. Keep posting!
BlueLavenderFire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow! That was FABULOUS! Absolutely amazing!

This is one of the best one-shots I've read. I love their awkwardness. So wonderful!

Great job! Continue, please!
hogwartsgirlhg chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
cute cute it is amazing how a couple of fluffy fics can lighten up my mood lol keep writing your good
Rebeca chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I think that you should continue in this story. it has the makings of a GREAT story. PLEASE continue it! thank you.
MistressTeacup chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This is marvelous :D
lightgreeneyes chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow. Just, wow! This was WONDERFUL! I loved how you captured Lily's changing feelings so well, and still made it just plain sweet! Great story!
tracyh chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Lovely story. I wish there was more, but then, if you'd intended to write more it wouldn't be a one-shot would it?

Lovely stuff!
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Whoa. That's a rather sudden change, to go from hating someone to blushing as they stare at you.

It's good!

Well, talk to you later!

Hugs and fuzzles