Reviews for Heart and Soul
WildChild13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Go Flash. You rock bro. WOOP WOOP
Cool oneshot!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile?

Wally is great, just like your story!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
You're right. Flash is always underestimated. But I don't know why! I mean, you don't survive in that job for as long as he had without a good knowledge of how the world works.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Wow, this story was amazing.
ChineseIsGreek2Me chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Quick and Beautiful yet sad.

I think I'm gonna start smiling more _

We all should.
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wally is my fav hero, and you did a great job exposing why:

"Wally thinks it’s easier to wear a smile, instead of allowing the pain to take over"
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
nice one-shot
ImperatorTrajan chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*sniffle* beautiful!... luv it!*sniff*...i wanna see more heartful(not sure if dis is a word) stories. 10/10! (:')
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Nice story. I like how you portrayed Wally in this and I think it was an accurate one. Good job.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Ah... good old, dependable Wally. Some very nice insights into the speedster's character here, especially the summing up at the end; it really defines what Wally is; happy with himself. So many heroes are very angsty and are always looking inwards. I suppose that's one of the reasons I like Wally. While he has problems, he doesn't seem to dwell on them to the point of depression. He grins, bears it, and moves on. And you really got that in here. Great job!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was a very well-written fic about Wally. I love him so much, it's nice to see him portrayed as more than a jokester. This was really great.
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That's exactly how I view Wally and exactly why I like him. I've learned that life's not worth living if you don't smile and laugh, even in the hard times.
SmolxSmoodee chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
And that is the reason why i love Wally West as the Flash, please read my work. Please and Thank You.
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wow. This was great. Wally really is quite observant.