Reviews for Midnight's Embrace
Aww ... Yep I still don't love you eriol ... Perv
RiverLake chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
OH NO...WHYYYY...:(
WaTaNaBeSaWa chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow... I mean it, wow. I dont know what to say it was so, so, ARRGHH! It was great okay! Especially the last part when Eriol asked her that why she didnt loved him. The way you wrote it, it was cool XD
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
aw... poor eriol

eriol x tomoyo forever!
the Tomoyo D wannabe chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
ausom story keep them comming!
Must Come Down chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow...that was so deep...
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
How sad...T.T Eriol x Tomoyo is an awesome couple, and very popular too. This should have another chapter to it, sounds like there may be room for continuation. Sweet, yet sad, I love it!

Princess Io of Macedonia
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
this story deserves a CHAPTER 2! please, please, please, MAKE IT! Cool story.
Tomoyo-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Gorgeous...
Drifting One chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Well, that's depressing. But it was good! Very well written, and beautiful. But sad. *Sigh*
ETfannlover chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
aw...C I wanna hug eriol...that was ouch...aw...i love your story though hehe.. nice story.. ET forever!
cryst chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This isn't grammatically correct: "Physically pleassure and emotionally pain mixed together was a bitter sweet taste, almost unbearable" It should be "The mixed feelings of physical pleasure and emotional pain was a bittersweet taste. It was almost unbearable." Great story just polish up your grammar and spelling.
Aoko chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I love your story. It's really nice! But poor Eriol!
Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Man, I loved this story. Please! I beg you to make it longer! Maybe with a happy ending for Eriol?
beth chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
i loved it and althoug its great the way it is i would like very mush if you countinue it.