Reviews for Delicious
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
XD satisfyingly delishious XD

So funny, half way through I started randomly laughing...

Bec xx
chibivampire13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
interestig story but why only one chapter hope this isnt the end of the story please is good:)
iLikecereal chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ok, it wuz preety good. but, GEEZ! would it kill u 2 use smaller words! i hardly understood a thing! LOL. XD great story!
Spiritcharm chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Kish is such a perv. Kish must have wanted Ichigo to say. "Oh Kish your so delicious. And then kiss him. Great story! :)
Cherybloom chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow...Amazing is one word I put this story under. This is really...Oh gosh, now I need to read a lemon! :S
babyvx chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow! That was really good!

Did he put his tounge in her mouth or... the other thing?

Or was it something else entirely

I liked it, but I'm kinda confused :S
kpizkool chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Slendercat chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
uh did he do what I think he did? O_o whoa...
emi the cookie monster chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is DEFINITELY my new favorite KxI oneshot. ;D
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
For your first IxK fanfic you did a pretty good job. An extremely good job actually _ *Adds to favs*
Jewelieishness chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Whoa. I seriously needed a cold glass of water after reading that.

digiwildfire chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
aww, that was so Kawaii!

HellionKyou chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oi! thyat needs ta beh rated M
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
o.o wow. pervertedness. funny. odd. wow. that was good! :)
midori.complex chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Apple-chan~! This is the very definiton of awesome! Your artistic vocabulary and descriptive writing has me once more enthrawled. Ichigo and Kish are both true to their characters and the whole story reads smooth.

Favorite parts:

"She soon felt a rush of fury and indignation tear through her chest." What a pretty image o.o;

"squeezing free the syllables frigidly." *chills* that's such a unique way of describing a tone of voice.

"Yes, what he presently held captive for the sake of his viewing pleasure was two hundred percent perfection." lol!

You write pervy well, to put it frankly. I always get embarrassed when it comes to those scenes and find myself shying away from it in my fics. You, however, have the perfect amount of story and steamy fluff...stuff.

(PS lol, "steamy fluff stuff"?)