Reviews for The Trap
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love Harry Potter, but this is actually the first ever fan fic I've written. And I really enjoyed this chapter! The line 'her sould had departed' was so simple, but so sad. You have a knack for hooking readers right in with your opening scenes and sentences, and I was in right from the beginning. Also a fantastic ending, leaving lots of questions - why and how he met Lorelei. Excellent. I'll read more shortly.
Confusedknight chapter 23 . 10/25/2006
Yet another brilliant story! I've only just found this - I didn't realise you were still writing on Did you finish your novel? Anyway...this was great! I love Dumbledore yet we know so little about him; a fact that hit me (and Harry!) at the end of the 6th book. This was a superb account of his defeat of Grindelward :D and I loved how you linked it to Hitler. My only critism is that Dumbledores name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, not Albus Percival Wolfric Bryan Dumbledore. But that's just me being picky! Anyway great fic, please write another soon :D xx
CalliopeMused chapter 23 . 10/16/2006
Wow.

This entire story took up some amount of time today- I'm not sure how much. I believe that it was after two when I began, but I seem to have lost all sense of time. Amazing, amazing work- best of luck with your original works. Be sure to let people know when your book has an ISBN, publisher, cover art- and a date published. (It's a when, not an if- you spun a side detail into this beautiful story.)
Daine's daughter chapter 23 . 10/15/2006
A very satisfying ending. I really loved this story!
lime 63 chapter 23 . 10/14/2006
Well now I'm all depressed. It's over and it was really, really, really, etc, sad. It was completely original and I loved it. I really hope ou write more stories like this soon.
sarramaks chapter 23 . 10/14/2006
Congratulations on an excellent well told story that really gripped me even though it wasn't focused on any of the main characters - I think you did justice to JKR in the way that you continued her characterization of Dumbledore and covered a gap in the plot, filling in details in a way that suits the series. I think your writing grew in this, it was different in style from your other recent ventures and I think the practise here will only add to the richness of the next project. I very much enjoyed it. Thank you.
JenniferRSong chapter 23 . 10/13/2006
Great story with a great ending. This one certainly put the emphasis on Dumbledore's personal life. See you around.
Daine's daughter chapter 22 . 10/12/2006
This was amazing. And now you've left me speechless.

I can't wait for more!
sarramaks chapter 22 . 10/9/2006
I like what you did with this!
Daine's daughter chapter 21 . 10/6/2006
The suspence is killing me! This was a wonderful chapter, and I cna't wait for an update!
Daine's daughter chapter 20 . 10/6/2006
Oh no! I looked the the chapter title and was like "I wonder . . " Poor Arabella.
Lyn chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Great start! You do an excellent job building up the plot and its only the first chapter!
JenniferRSong chapter 21 . 10/4/2006
Now, that I understood better. Thanks for clearing up a few points. The hiding in plain sight trick works every time. Well, almost. Good chapter. See you in the next one.
lime 63 chapter 21 . 10/4/2006
You still suck! Though thank you for updating. I'm starting to wonder just where this leads
sarramaks chapter 21 . 10/4/2006
Wow, what a place to leave the chapter!