Reviews for Gotterdammerung
Violet chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
what digimon is Savali? I might have missed it but the ONLY digimon that can evolve into Puppetmon is Cherrmon but I read that Savali had fur so I'm lost /
s8Riot chapter 11 . 3/5/2002
Simply put, an excellent sequel to "Phantom Codewalker." I loved this one even more.

And on your characters that I deemed OOC for "Phantom Codewalk," although they are still OOC in the sense of their official anime counterparts, they're IC in the sense of the Codewalker continuum.

Sabdy chapter 7 . 1/29/2002
I've read your stories several times and I absolutley love it. You've gotten me obbsessed with Ryo. It's too bad that there are so few fanfics about him. Well I recently decided to reread your story and I looked up the song "Crucify My Love". I found a MIDI and it's really pretty. You're an excellent writer, keep it up!
Dragon Maiden 64 chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
wow...amazing! I await your "plotbunnies".
Cloudy daze - Too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 1/17/2002
Wow! This was just a great fic overall. You had me up in my seat the whole time. Definately going on the favorite stories list. _
Lisachan chapter 11 . 11/20/2001

Ajora, you are truly the queen of Kenkeru, along with Meimi, of course. ::Bows to the greatness that is TW:: ;

Keep 'em comin'!

Mabis chapter 11 . 8/28/2001
Well, finally read your fic in it's entirety, sorry it took so long.

Anyway, It really is quite good. I'm once again impressed with your

plots revolving around the Digimon games, and how you manage to fit them

into the timeline of the show. Amazing how you managed to make such

great plots out of the tangled mess known as Toei "cannon."

I'm also impressed with all the research you did on this fic. Rarely do

fanfic authors do any research, and I'm always impressed with people who

care enough to do a little work for their fics. Not to mention it makes

for some damn fine fics, yours being the prime example.

I do think you spent adequate time wading through character's feelings.

No, you don't spend pages upon pages upon pages detailing character's

emotions at such trivial things such as Ken flipping through an algebra

book, (which is something I'd probably do...) but then again, I do have

a good feeling of what everyone is going through mentally, and really,

that's all that's needed.

It was a great read, Faris, and I really couldn't quit until I was

done. Maybe it was a good thing that I waited.

P.S. Yes, I did very much enjoy the Jou and Koushirou interaction.
Kymaera chapter 11 . 8/28/2001
Ajora-san, this fic is increidble and I'm almost sad to see that it's over. I loved the characterization on Ryo and the little things you included about the other digidestined. Very powerful fic. I'm curious to see where you're going to go with the next one.
Rachel Lynn chapter 11 . 8/28/2001
Squee! I loved this fic! I love how you can get into so many technical aspects of Digmon and Medicine and things like that, and yet never loose the thread of the story. I love how you characterized Ryo, and I love how he got his years back, but I still feel bad for him. Poor guy. And Ken's gonna be the new Tamer? Geez, I can't wait to see what you come up with next then...Awesome fic! I look forward to seeing the next fic in this universe! -
empty16 chapter 9 . 8/23/2001
*hee-hee* I still love this part of course. Then again, I like seeing Ken hurt and Takeru angsting. *coughs* Anyway, I'm glad the Dimension Destroyer turned out so well. _ The Void fits it good. And the oh so romantic image... *EG*
Kymaera chapter 8 . 7/25/2001
Ooh, this is so exciting! I love this fic, Ajora-san, and it seems to be progressing well. I can't wait to see how everythings going to work out... I hope they manage to get Ken back before it's too late...
Devlin chapter 8 . 7/24/2001
I just love the way you ended this chapter. Love it! Right now I'm hoping that somehow Ryo can save Ken after letting MoonMillenniumon kill those vile holy beasts. They really deserve it. I'd even prefer to see them get got than to have Ken get cured.
Rachel Lynn chapter 8 . 7/24/2001
*whistles* I love this fic! And you are so mean to poor Ryo, and it works ~soooo~ well! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! - I'm particularly curious to see what happens to poor Ken. You've got an awesome imagination, and I love the way you write. -
Kristina chapter 8 . 7/23/2001
This story is so good. I love it. Now I just have to go finish reading the other story that you wrote, the one that i should of read before this one.
Ashna chapter 8 . 7/22/2001
YEAH!...Loved it so funny(Miyako...the dress...snicker) and well the Ryo flash back was cool. I normally hate flash backs but that was well done!_