Reviews for Five Threesomes Zuko Never Had
Harlequin Jade chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Huh. I actually don't mind Zuko with Mai if Ty Lee is also in the mix. This would make an awesome story lol.
Andartha chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Five threesomes...each of them different, yet each reflecting the dynamics that turn the encounters of these three into something that fits perfectly...and is incredibly hot.
Jusen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Don't pretend that Zuko will die pleasantly. What I imagine...

An unbearable pain, instincts kicking in, desperately trying to breath, choking on his blood as it poors out, another type of pain; most likely an intense and brutal burning as that breath eludes him. And he dies, as he said, "Stripped of all else..." but his pride.

Its one possibility. It depends how deeply Mai cuts, or Ty Lee if Mai fails to do so, in order to save her friend.
vampanime guy chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
OH MY GOD...nice writing style, no OOC-ness(that im glad of), but as much of a good writer you are, you just scared me into never touching any of those AU stuff ever again:)
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
That last line was so intensely chilling!
beanrox chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
The last chapter? Creeeeeepy.

Of course, with the rest of the fic, it's nice to know that even in alternate universes, Zuko is still a blockhead. xD
illereyn chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
LOL at confused! Zuko
ThatOneStrangeGirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I love this chapter. It's so funny, and you kept Mai, Ty Lee, and Zuko in character. Good job. : )

One bit of constructive criticism, when you use the words "Mai bitched," I busted up laughing. If that was your intent, way to go. If it wasn't, you should say something like "Mai snapped" or

Mai whined." But, again, good job all-around.
caea chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
how is this rated M? THERES NOTHING M ABOUT IT!
zup chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
tsk tsk...how should i put this...it doesn't matter if you use the words "threesome" and "never" in the title, if you say "threesome" then it naturally means there should be at least one frickin lemon in it. Lemonade without lemons is called bitter sugar water. and it tastes exactly like it sounds.
nikipinz chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Holy heck, this is an awesome scene. Wow! Sweet!

...Damn! I love it.
nmimind chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Very, very interesting all five. A couple made me go HHm, most made me chuckle, all had my attention. Good Job
Ty Lee Fan chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Why is it rated Mature?
Davifflaelan chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Wow... just wow, great stories!
Ron Weasly girl chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
I love these seriously. They are hilarious! All kinds of awesomeness piled up in here. Wonderful fanfic and threesomes!