Reviews for The Wedding
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
WOW! I can usually figure these kind of stories out, but you had me fooled right up until the very last sentence! GREAT JOB! ~Jess
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I was getting like so depressed when I thought Jack was standing back there. When I read the line,

"taking note of the dark uniforms liberally spread among the seated guests"

Ya had me think then but it still didn't hit me till you Jack O'neill line. Not even when you described Teal'c, although I did suspect that Jack wasn't that chicken to see someone approach him. Although in my depression I though nothing of it until the Jack line. It's a great one most certainly worth reading. Keep up the amazing work. I enjoy your pieces a great deal. GREAT JOB!
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Okay you got me, I admit it. I was a bit unsure when you described what could only have been Teal'c but I figured it had to be one of Pete's friends or something. Really good.
RedTheAbnormal chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Brilliantly writen and yes i did think it was Jack at the back of the church. Loved it
Fiera Sabre chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
You had me going right up til the police officer comment, Then I thought, AH! Maybe this is Pete, not Jack! Also, why wouldn't Jack be welcome at Sam's wedding? Those were about the only things that tipped me off. Job well done!
liketoread chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
"The lone TALL figure stood right at the back of the church, unseen in the shadows, watching in silence and with bated breath as his beautiful Sam Carter repeated her vows to the man she’d said she loved; the one she’d basically abandoned him for."

So YES, you evil person, I did think it was Jack. Pete is NOT tall. So that was evil. But thanks that it *wasn't* Pete.
devianttart chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow, am I the only person on the planet who liked Pete?

Anyway, really good story. It says somthing about how much fic I have been reading that for a brief minute I thought it was Jack watching Sam marry Daniel.
LuSo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Well, you can't blame me you said "washington" and "lone TALL figure" Pete's not tall. Good story though i was holding my breath towards the end, phew, so glad she married Jack, correct answer :)
Ditte chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
It's so
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I will admit if I did not know your Sam and Jack fics I really would have thought Jack was in the back of the church especially when he said he was going to Washington. Thanks for keeping me on the edge once more and smiling like an idiot by the end :)
Pannecake chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hey I knew it was Jack all along, I mean pft who'd marry a loser like Pete?
T chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
AGGH! That was evil. You really had me fooled. I was just scanning throught it and i had to read the last part again to see that u wer realy talkin bout Pete. That was nice though, nice job.
anyakie chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Ok ok yeah it's wasn't until the line "Yes, Jack O’Neill was indeed a very lucky ‘sonovagun’ to win the heart of his lovely Samantha. Pete sighed with resignation and joined the line of traffic heading east." The very last line!

You are good! You are really good! I loved this! It was brilliant!
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Very nicely done! Honestly, I thought it was Pete watching from the beginning. But when you said Washington and used her full rank, I got so nervous. You really got me there. Congrats!

Great story. Wonderful descriptions, I could totally imagine it as I was reading. Lovely.

And let me guess, was it Teal'c that came up to Pete?
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Heheh... I've been reading your stories for too long not to know who was marrying Sam and who was watching.

Love your 'non-description' of Teal'c. :)

Nice little story. Keep up the good work, and good luck!