Reviews for Kikuko
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 5/18
This was really cute. It was simple, but not in a bad way. You managed to have a large amount of plot development in a few words. This means that I have not been left wanting and for that I am glad. There are too many one shots that are just a brief idea and nothing more. The only thing I wish was that there was more to this that came afterwards, but to be honest it does not really need it.
scranity chapter 1 . 2/11
This was a great story and all, but why did you label it as being part humor?
Loycank chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Good story with haPPY end,THOUGH it'll be better if you describe more...
cko2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Nice little story. Been some time since its been written but always coolmto read something fun like this.
Awkwardly Nerdy chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Amazing! Simply beautiful! I love the detail and depth in this story! I don't care that it's almost 14 years old, this story is absolutely beautiful! Kudos! You and this story deserve every favorite and review you get!
clockright chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Cloud Dreamer,

This still brings a tear to my eyes. Even though you posted it ten plus years ago. I read it back then and many times since as well. This story makes me feel both happiness and sadness. Happiness for the characters, and sadness for what it took for their realization.

I do not know if you will ever read this, but I felt that I needed to write this. Thank you for all of your stories, you make your characters very human. And plus to all of us your audiance they are real.

clockright
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Dumb. Not sure anyone would categorize this as humor. I gave up about a third into this angsty little drama.
k.y chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
'pouty face' i thought this was a fanfic between ranma and ryoga!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Probably my favorite Ranma ship fic ever. Thank you.
lady susi chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
l liked this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
linda historia nunca me imagine un fic de ranma y el dr tofu siempre me imagine que kasumi el dr tofu serian solo amigos y nada mas y ranma akane pelean tanto que no los veo como pareja enamorada sin embargo ranma y el dr tofu me sorprendi se complementan bien ellos pueden tener su final feliz te agradesco esta historia y tu tiempo de aserla
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Instead of "Both Tendo's knelt and p,ace their foreheads on the floor" you should have done "Both Tendos performed "The Croutch of the wild tiger"
R chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Beautifully written story you have made this ones heart wipe in a way almost forgotten.
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Beautiful rebirth story!
Dying Heart Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was the first Ranma 1/2 fanfic I've read. I just had a thought in the middle of the 15th episode (yah, I'm only that far in) about if Dr. Tofu and Ranma were a couple. I looked it up and this was the only fanfic! But this was an awesome one and I loved reading it. No one really does respect Ranma do they? He always gets screwed. Again, great fic!