Reviews for The Libra Trilogy Part I: Awakening
PinkDough chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
IDK y but this story had me laighing the whole way through...it was great..HOPE U WRITE MORE!
gERMaNgIrL678 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Hey awsoem story! I can wait for the next two your an AMAZING WRITER! Keep goin
StarSkimmer chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
That was EXCELENT! Yes I will definitely have to read part 2. :D
nwfairy chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
All I have to say is WOW. This is really awesome . It has such a cool Firefly feel
StarSkimmer chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
I just read the first two chapters and thought I should review - so anyway, this is an interesting story, thats for sure! I've never read an AU fic that is this - well, AU. Really good so far, though. I will keep reading...
fyd818 chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
I want it. Lots. :D

Another awesome chapter. The images that are in my head right now. . .*headdesk* :D Yah. I liked this chapter, and this story. And the teaser did just what it was supposed to. . .left me wanting much, much more. Thanks for another awesome chapter and another awesome story!

fyd
j-s-j-e chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Hey! loving this trilogy so far! suspense is killing me!

btw: LOVED the trailer thing you did! it was SO good! i could picture the trailor in my head! Seriously LOVED it! the whole anger... joy... fear ...LUST! (JOhn/Liz kiss! lol)

and the last bit with Lorne! hahahaah i laughed So HARD! hahahaha AMAZING! you guys! seriously AMAZING! your writing rocks! i can't get enough!
Wraith named Michael chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Oh I can not wait for part 2! I absolutely loved the Teyla/Ronon bed scene. They finally give into their feelings. YAY! I also wonder about John and Elizabeth in part 2. Please post part 2 soon.

I still would like to read that fic about the Academy.
Wraith named Michael chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad Teyla and Ronon are finally starting to give in the their feelings. I can't wait to see how this will play out in the next chapter and in part 2. I also enjoyed the Academy stories, I would really love it if Nerwen would write that fic.

I want to read about what happen to those two in the Academy.

I also wonder how Elizabeth is going to deal with all those new emotions she felt.
Jena chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Wow, I just started reading this ff today and I like how it's going. Can't wait to see how Rebirth goes.
thebloodrose chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Great story, I loved the end teaser thingy. Please write the sequel! Its the only thing I have to look forward to!PLEASE
darkjewelledassassin chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!

Please tell me the second part is already partly finished? (*gets down on hands and knees begging* I want to see John thaw out Elizabeths heart! Oh, and some more Spanky of course ;)
alterangirl chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
I loved this fic so, so much! *squees at the sight of Laura's name 'cause she luffs Laura like crazy* *glomps Tinuviel and Nerwen* *glomps Laura*
reddragoncrp chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
clapclapclap...standing ovation That was AWESOME. Enough for the laurels, get your asses back to work !crack! MORE!
fyd818 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
I'm thankful and embarrassed at the same time. I was happy to help. And I loved this chapter and was very happy to see it. I died a hundred times during the reading, and John's “Would you believe me if I said this was your conscience speaking?” had me rolling on the floor laughing. I loved it!

I loved this update, and eagerly await more!

fyd