Reviews for Fall To Pieces
miscalculation chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ahhh.

This is so cute. I thought I'd cry :)
Mocha Sins chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Short, sweet, and totally adorable.

Just the way I like it. :]
funngurl chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! GREAT FIC! KEEP WRITING!
inuaiko chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
omg (sniff) that was so (sniff) cute i LOVED IT
Kagome Lovely chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
It was ooc but I still liked it! You should add more too it.
LondonFire chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
oh my gosh i almost cried but i didn't...must keep composure...anyway dat song is my friend raynes favorite song...er dorta cuz it sorta is tru for her...great story...

meeko
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Uwahh! Who cares if it's OOC? They're together!
Shaishimo Kira chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
aw!so sweet!
IamHermioneGranger chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You should have made it a lot longer, but otherwise it would had been really good.

~Serenity
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I totaly agree with the whole OC thing, but it was really cute. I mean, Kikyou would NEVER be that nice. She's such a female dog (if you know what i mean)

I forgot to say that in your What my Sisters Would do if they Meet Edward Elric, is that you have a typo in the last chapter. Instead of saying "What an Inuyasha" you did "What and Inuyasha"

Sorry for not telling you sooner!

I have a new SanXMir one-shoot, it's called Under the Sunset Sky.

Please read it and review, and PLEASE update of the next chapter for What my Sisters etc., I really can't wait!

Your Friend

- White Fuzzy Ears
Rayah the demonic angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
nice i liked it, and yes i thought that it was a little weird when kikyo let him go like that, oh well it was still a great fic you should do more.
meowsa-of-DOOM chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
whee!that was an awesome story!I loved it!keep writing ur awesome stories!
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
A tad bit OOC like you said, and you know this pairing isn't my favorite, BUT... I really like it _ Very well written, to the point and sweet.

PS - You still haven't updated on your other two stories . *mumbles: Stupid one-shot phase*