Reviews for This Time Around
Pinky Divertimento chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
Man, this is probably one of my favourite Hermione and Ron stories ever! I was laughing so hard at some parts, then crying my eyes out at others. I really like your writing style, there are some mistakes at some parts, but I was too enthralled in reading the story to even bother with it.

I can compare this story with real life, (I mean, what girl doesn't like sappy movies and eating ice-cream right out of the carton?) and I'm really glad that Hermione and Ron found their happiness. Hopefully, Kevin and Viena found their happiness as well.

My favourite chapter are probably chapter 11 and 12. Because it turned really sappy, (I'm a sucker for sappy things.) and I was tearing up at those chapters.

I love this story and I hope to see more of your stories!

Love from

Harmony
RandomHyperFreak chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
I love it! I have the perfect song for it! Saviour by Lights. It fits this story so well.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Well-written. I really enjoyed it and had to read from beginning to end.
Stroplok chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
I absoloutly loved your story. Absoloute brilliance!

It was actually a friend of mine who found it, and we went all giddy(that's a word right?) whenever, we were reading it.

Makes you fall in love with Ron and Hermione all over again!
Emily chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
Aw...what a great love story. It was so real, you know. I love Ron and Hermione. They are my favorite couple. Harry and Ginny a close second, mind you. :) I feel bad for Vienna, she was so nice. If she was mean, I could've just forgot about her. Her and Kevin DEFINITELY need to have a talk. One small request. The next time you have Fred marry someone in your story, her name is Emily. Haha :)
Detti chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
Hey... i must tell that your fanfic is one of the bests i've ever read. i liked it so much, it was really exciting and funny as well. i liked, that you wrote about the emotional side of these characters, about their feelings etc. i like your style too. It's not typical, it's your own, it's special and honest.

So, thank you for writing it and letting us to read it!

Bye
kandij chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
* claps approvingly* :) WEll I've said it before and I will say it again you... are... an... excellent... writer! I almost started crying during this chapter. You do such a great job of captivating the charecters personalities, and you're story is so... I dk original!

And the winner of the most original Harry Potter Fanfic is...

This time around! *claps*

Seriously awesome, fantastic job on this! A hats off to your hard work!
kandij chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I L-O-V-E iT! you're a fantastic writer, you paint quite a picture! I can't wiat to read more!
stei chapter 13 . 1/10/2008
Aw... how cute
stei chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
I think it should've been slower and fluffier.. you know let us enjoy the romance
stei chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
T_T;;.

It's too bad that I'm not very emotional. If I was, I would probably be in tears by now.
stei chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Too short. I think you would've better to at least describe the wedding, even just to forward to the very end...

Nice chapter though.
stei chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
What a nice chapter. When I was reading who was to meet Hermione for dinner, I was actually hoping that she was gonna meet Chris the guy that she danced with who had also taken her to Ron's room.. lool, that would've had produced a totally different chapter ending. Nevertheless this was a great chapter to read. Good job!
stei chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Good chapter Looking forward to the next one.

Ginny is really a little girl in this, I thought she was a lot more mature by now when she's getting married.
stei chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Nice chapter. I really like your writing, it is strongly bittersweet and lovely.