Reviews for Fluffity Fluff Fluff
Dongerdingdong chapter 1 . 3/31
I read the summary and it made me laugh so hard ma sis was a lookin ata moi like WTF brah?
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
So cute! I love how in character and cute this is. personally I like this chapter a lot. :) More so than some of the other chapters.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
This is one of the reasons Iroh would be my best friend. lol Gresat job. This was cute, though I think Mai is older than just 13. I may be wtong, but that's what I think.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Oh the things that come out of alcohol. Very creative, I must say. ;)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I can so see Toph doing this, and Aang (even though I love him and all) would SO pass out drinking.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Hehe, cute. This was slightly ooc of Azula, but still cute.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
RUN! That's all I can say. XD
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Poor Zuzu, he's going to die after the nine months is over. Maybe before. Great jov. I think that Zuko would freak out, though not in front of people other than Mai. Mai, on the other hand, would just state it as if saying that she likes waffles. Nothing big or a big fat "duh". lol Great job!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
One of the weirdest couples I've seen, yet I can still see it. P I'm laughing my butt off at Sokka's fate right now. Poor bumorang boy. XD
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
So sweet/cute/fluffy/funny. I love Kataang, and I love the nickname you gave her. Awesomeness!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Hehe, that was also very cute. Not as fluffy, but very funny. )
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ha, so cute! I love Maiko. It's dark yet light, sad and happy, seriously plus fluffy at the same time. Maybe I'm just a sucker for goth girl with boys who have awesome powers. XD This was a cute, well written drabble. Don't ya just love drabbles? XD
Crystal Starling chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Jump off the Empire State building guys, you have a better chance of living.
Crystal Starling chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
I had always imagined Zuko fainting. That was funny, he is a bit dense I suppose.
Ookamii chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
OMG, so funny, i'm dying from laughter