Reviews for Softly Simmering
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
A sweet story, but too short ;-).
xXLordSesshoumaruObsessedxX chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
This was seriously amazing, I loved it! I'm kinda sad this is the end of it, though. :/ I love these two being together and, I love how you wrote their characters out, you still made it sound like them, not having them be too much out of character. It was amazing. 3
xXLordSesshoumaruObsessedxX chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Omg, yay! They kissed! God, it was so romantic! 3 I love this. :D
xXLordSesshoumaruObsessedxX chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Omg, I seriously adore this! 3 It's amazing. :D
xXLordSesshoumaruObsessedxX chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Lol, I love this. Especially the ending. :) This is seriously great! :D
xXLordSesshoumaruObsessedxX chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is amazing! :) It was hard not to laugh when Hermione finally woke up and realized that she was sleeping with Severus. . Can't wait to read more and find out what happens next between these two. :3
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Lovely!
starlite22 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Enjoying the story, have you been to Petra would love to visit there someday
Mavennica chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
This story was very good at portraying the underlying insecurity and fear that drove Snape's behavior. He is far from the one-dimensional monster as seen in so many other stories. Nicely done. :)
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
they may have woken up naked together but that doesnt mean they had sex together more so since they dont rememeber going to the place that they are now and more so since they dont remeber being together! did they have sex together? are hermione and severus in love (and dont know or or do know it?) with eachother?
Cakey Potter chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
epic... story... you should write more hp stories o.o loooooovedd it, i've only started reading sshg today, but you are the best author i've found :) great job! and PLEASE write more sshg fanfics!
madmartus chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
I'm in love with this story... :)
sarah271995 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Beautiful.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY! VERY WONDERFUL AND ROMANTIC I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
HomieGPoptart chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
heeheehee Lol Platinum Prat? That's simply genius and the Dream Team wasn't bad either ;P I loved it and it had me snickering like a fool the whole time