Reviews for I Hate You Father
Rezzie chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was a really good one-shot. You've conveyed the severity of the situation and the suffering of Rei quite effectively without going overboard. And I totally agree with you. Rape is the most heinous act any human could commit. Personally I would make laws that punish rape with the same severity as they punish serial murder. At least those who are murdered don't suffer for years after what's done to them... So, back on track, this is a well written story that I've enjoyed. Good work!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
The only "good: Gendo is a dead Gendo. All was tastefully handles as far as I can tell. I'm faving this.
ILikeIt chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love that part when Rei saved him. beautiful.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Man this was good, everyone onts to oft Gendo lol

keep up the good work, want another chapter up soon, maby bring it to a M for safty, will love to see how this ends
MegFallow chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Woah! This is awesome! I am faving this...you really captured what even the anime couldn't do, let Shinji take his hatred of his father to a violent level. I always think that Shinji should have killed him instead of the Eva. But what is done is done...

I am faving this!
Jintsu chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
DAMN, DUDE!

Talk about dark! But at least the Ikari-ass got a portion of what he deserved.

Now, if he were put in prison and gang-raped, then sent to the gallows, that might be close to making-up for his evil acts.

Keep Writing

Jintsu
trekie chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
very well done though the ending really didnt end the story all to well
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was sad. Rei being raped by Gendo was so awful. Intsrumentality boy should die. Thankfuly Shinji took care of Rei and killed Gendo. Yeah for him!
bigguy1234 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
awesome story keep going
Madscientist-01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
It's not a bad fic. I'm not really all that crazy about Rei getting raped, but overall, not a bad fic.
Neferius chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Very nice one shot. Your level of detail was great and while I could see signs of a more inexperienced writer you pulled out something you usually see from a well experienced writer. Great job again and I'll...

Read ya Later.
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
A good effort, with a good concept. The spelling and punctuation could use a little work, and some of the sentences are run the scenes out and adding a little more description and colour would be good. Don't sweat it to much though, I have been writing for years and it's always a learning process, but it's a good one. You will find that you will enjoy your writing more and more as you get better. Again, this is a pretty good effort. Keep it up.
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Ah a truly good work of darkness and the way to described the gore was simply magnificent! though i would of proabably killed Gendo with a bunch of chained hooks (Hellraiser style) lol it will never get boring reading about him die.
Rat07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I think a magnum would do more than that... anyways I say there should've been more conversing between Shinji and Gendo.
dennisud chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
A well written one-shot and given the sevarity of the subject you did ell.

Your showing a range that most don't have until maybe 10 multi-chaptered stories, but your not percect either. I few places there was a bit of drag and I for one would have had Gendo and Shinji talk before he shot him maybe Gendo trying to mentally beat him while Shinji proving he was not under the Commanders influece and wsa the Justice he, his mother and Rei had . A surpised look would have been even more of an impact just before the bullet ripped his brains apart.

dennisud