Reviews for Pack of Two
Shaindy chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Lovely story, great POV. There were also several lines that made me smile - that Sam had to go to the groomer's soon top among them.

But I do admit to being a little disappointed that only one of your reviewers picked up on the Looney Tunes reference. That was what had me laughing the most! Those cartoons were some of my favourites. :D
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
awesome story it was cute
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
fantastic story very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Good it was really cute.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Lovely story. Love the POV.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this story was great liked it a lot good job.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw, that's cute!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was great.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw!

I love it.
jade02 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I've just discovered your writing and I'm hooked! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

I do have one complaint about this story - they've done studies and have proven that dogs actually do see in color.

I enjoyed the story - I would have like to see Dean soften a little. Or maybe have Sam unconscious at first and then warm to Dean & Raplh.

Thtanks again.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
How special! I've never read anything like it and I absolutely loved this completely different take on the boys! Wonderful work!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love this story. I first read it on you Fanfic site and fell inlove with it. I love that point of iew, is very different, but its very well written. Its amazing what animals can see, hear, and smell from just comming in contact with humans once. anyway I would also like to say that this story inspired my own story, Toucan Sam, so thank you very much.

Lighthousewatcher
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
SUPER COOL! I have a golden. She's pretty amazing.

Love the whole pack thing..great way to see the guys.

Very, very nice job. You're my therapy author! :)
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Awesome. I really liked getting the story from Ralph. I love that he recognizes that the brothers are a pack, and loved the line about the smell of evil weakening when the two of them were together.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I love the idea of Dean as a therapy human and if that golden retriever is anything like my labradors, that food wouldn't be there long if he had anything to do with it. Sweet story. I liked the use of smells especially.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »