Reviews for The Calendar Suite
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Wow this chapter got me good TT-TT From the concept to the word choice, everything was well-thought of and really came together! This chapter features such a strong yet tender moment between Neji and Tenten and I think it was a necessary scene in their relationship that not many know of. Thanks for this splendid chapter!
PotatoLizard chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
It's been 4 years, are you still going to continue with this? I really hope so! It's really amazing seeing two of my favourite authors working together :D
Fandomsrule10 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
IT'S BEAUTFUL! THE ENTIRE FIC IS BEAUTIFUL!
Holly chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Hi ! I'm just gonna say that this is AMAZING
372259 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE!
WOW!
What an absolutely enthralling storyline! BRAVO!
372259 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
I love it when Tenten gets to be the one that saves Neji :) Awesome job! I adore this fic!
372259 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I adored this chapter! Go Tenten Go!
372259 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The ending was TOO CUTE! Wonderful work :D
372259 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
What a great emotional piece! Fantastic!
372259 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
SO cute! I love jealous neji moments! Great job!
372259 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great first chapter, can't wait to read the rest!
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
HOLY FREAKING GOSH MAN THIS IS PERFECT
YOU TWO ARE LEGIT GENIUSES I CAN'T EVEN
JUST. UGH. EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT I'M SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS
Okay first of all, your concepts are insane, wicked and amazing. Second of all, Neji and Tenten are so spot on it's beyond exquisite. It's just. Ugh. The way you write is so immaculate I mean, there's a good hint of suspense, a wonderful plethora of emotions, an impeccably written set of dialogues, and just spot on and perfect and borderline flawless characterization. This story, THESE stories, define so much of what the Nejiten relationship and fandom truly is: dynamic, exuberant, breathtaking and real. Truly everything here is so accurate and lovely I can't. Just. Ugh. No words are enough to thank you for making such a wonderful story and for praising your immense and undeniable talent.
Keep on writing because we'll all keep on supporting! Amazing work!

P.S. If Neji and Tenten saw your works, they would stand and applaud your skill and talent. Just saying.
Requiem10 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Please update! This story is REAAALLLY good!
Mewmewmemint chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Can't wait for an update! :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
AWW! I'm feeling all the Team Gai love :)

Keep writing!