Reviews for The Return
nini chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i absolutely love this story! i have been looking for something like this for quite a while now :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Love it! I would love to see what kind of reactions Barliman Butterbur would have to finding out that Strider, whom he viewed with disdain, was in fact the King! I think he'd pass out!
Corig chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Charming ! i just read the first story with Edric as a young boy .. but its wonderful to see how Aragorn still remembers those who showed him a kindness when he too often encountered malice or scorn instead ... :)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Most enjoyable.
Oirasse chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i like this story alot! it was really nice! Edric must have been shocked...

P.S. if you have time, can you try to update Across the Years, and Changing the Past soon? They are two of my favorite stories! I can't wait!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*sque*

There's nothing I love more than someone from his past meeting the surprising!king returned! This has it all: not a clear glimpse of Aragorn when he rides in, catching up on past history and chatting away with ale and food in a Bree tavern, and finally: ta-da! king revealed by his unmistakeable elf queen! I don't think that Aragorn ever lost his stealth ability, but Arwen gives it away every time!

Thanks so much for writing this! It was a blast reading it!
Feafea chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
one word..

BEAUTIFUL!

im totally swept of my feet.. tis realli good.. keep it up! and do mi a favor an write some more if you please.. hehez.. juz love it!