Reviews for Passage
soserene93 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
love it !
LISTENFORMYSQUEAK chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hey cuz!

It's me Danica's sister. Derrick.

I forgot about this story you made for YukiXMachi, and didn't even realize your were gonna put it on . Of course I was like what . . . 6 years old? XD

Anyways, great job. Loved reading this. Except I hated Danica's part D:{ JKJK. Anyway hope to see you soon!
Skyler chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
...Kissy-kissy? Dark pit of eternal torment? Strangled sounds of frustration? Heh, that's weird, stupid and psychotic...Oh, wait, it's Manabe.

One of the things that I found funny was Shigure's comment. "Hi! What's your bra size?" That's something he would say...This actually made me blurt out a laugh, something I haven't done in a while...
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
YES! YES! YES! This was AWESOME! I mean, this pairing is one of my favs and it doesn't get anywhere NEAR as much attention as it deserves. Still temporarily ignoring that, I really liked this, the dynamics between the (semi-)emotionless Machi and the easily flustered Yuki were so cute! Plus you've gotta laugh at foot-in-his-mouth Hiro! Especially when the unlucky recipient has such an awesome comeback! Absolutely wonderful!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I enjoyed it. The story seemed to flow smoothly so no worries there. Thanks for the nice read.

Oh and this is UnaCalley101, how's it going?
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aw, such a lovely little fic. _ Hee hee, Shigure and Hiro, they never cease to annoy, ne? (And let's not forget the Prince Yuki Fanclub. They're, perhaps, the most annoying of all)

I love Yukiru but I also love Yuchi and Kyoru and this was really nice. I just love it so much. Yun-chan and Chi-chan are just too adorable. I don't understand how so many people can actually dislike them.

So anyways good job to you and Danica-san on this wonderful oneshot. I look forward to reading more of your work. _
thexamimi chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That is so cute. Luffle it! A bit off on Machi's character a bit. Overall, it's good.

I need more YxM fics..
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
GAH!I am TOTALLY looking out for this fic!Its SO good!WHY?Why must you FINISH it?Can you CONTINUE IT?PLease?I BEG YOU!
Toni-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
o I like it! x3 Story is a little choppy, but It was very good! Thanks for the read. :]
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
so cute.
Neko-Chan in Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
UWAH. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. and i think everyone was really in character, you did a great job. *fave and C2*

Neko-chan
TeChNoLoGiC chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I really like it
I love fruits Basket chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Hey

wow that was heaps good I hope that you might do some more on this story
Mica-chan A.K.A. Danica chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
-is happy forever-

Still, I didn't want it to end...

-sulks silently-

Buahaha!. Hope to see you soon, cuz.

Danica