Reviews for I'll Wait Till The End
zielavienaz96 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I always hate shikatema pairing ..!
this pairing so suck.! damnt ..! go die shikatema ..!
for me, shikaino better and would be better than shikatema ..
shikaino forever ..! hehe ..
fruitpunch123451 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
yay loved it!(need to cut down on sugar)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Sarah: KAWAII! UBER KAWAIINESS! i likey! c2 addition!
DieTonightLiveForever chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That was a nice poem! You're talented!

To bad I'm a ShikaIno fan. _;
rachellephant chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
ShikaTema pwns yo.

Heck with Ino-pig.

Temari, slap her or something. You know you want to!

Great poem, liked the ending.

Shika's love for Ino will end, you mark my words!

*hates ShikaIno and it's supporters*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
woww that was really good
NightDuchess chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
It's so sad but it's hard not to fall in love with it. The words were simple yet it was thoroughly touching. I salute your creativity! Great work!
bearbunny03 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
poor temari...i guess shikamaru goes for the noisie types...but isnt she nosie too?...alwell, his choice. anyway, this was good...have fun at school...seeya...
Kankuro chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
oh hey, it's you, Lostsoulofregret.

Really, really, sweet poem.

It rhymed so well.

Good Job.
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh no! Temari, hang on! Shikamaru will love you eventually! ... Ah-heh, sorry... I couldn't resist but to talk to your poem. It was so tempting, and I give into tempting things quite easily, so it was a sinch to just sit there and talk to it... Yeah. _ Anyway, it's such a lovely poem, a very angsty lovely poem, but a lovely one nonetheless. Besides, angst is more realistic, no matter how much we don't want it to be real. I give it a million, billion, whatever stars! (too bad you can't rate these stories...) _ So anyway, all I'm saying is that it's great. As always of course. I know when I see your name in my email box with an update or new story, I'll always know it's one worth reading right then instead of letting it sit and rot in my email box forever. I love them so much! (clings to stories) The author deserves credit too (the stories sure didn't write themselves...), so cookies for you! *throws cookies* I hope you like them. _ I imaginarily cooked them myself. :P Good luck writing!

-Naomi- _~
Statik chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Very nice poem. Also very sad. I feel sorry for Temari.

ShikxTema forever!
blackXheart chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
YES! I'm in love with poetry! So this is like numero uno in my book! _
Omni Heaven chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I liked it...very depressing (sort of), but I liked it...this is actuallt the first oem fic I've ever read so it's good to see that I read a good one.

Omni Heaven