Reviews for We're A Miracle
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2019
I loved this!
SaurusRock625 chapter 5 . 7/22/2019
I gotta say... What a beautiful story. It's like... I almost want to consider it an alternate timeline, because it's so good. DJ Rodriguez, your stories are amazing and inspirational to us all. 10/10, my friend. Good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Job well done
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I notice the Kingdom Hearts reference in this story, "One who knows nothing, understands nothing."
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
yeah it was good but you better write more this is to good to stop! ;}-_-
Slash Uzumaki chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
dude awesome way to end the story and added point to using eye to eye that song still make me want to dance to this very day kudos my friend
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Whoooo great job!
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
This story is so sweet!
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Great job:) seriously, Ino and Sakura need to get over it!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great job:) seriously loved it!
Tenma Sosei chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I think I should really punch myself in the face, I read the story a few years ago. And I thought i added it to my favorites, turns out I didn't...Still amazing story.
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very nice fic. looked up a fic that was supposed to be based off of this one, but not finished naturally :\ If I was anywhere near a good writer I'd probably take a swing at it, which I may do anyways, but don't hold me to it.
tailedfox225 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hmm...that 6 year flashback was really really similar to a different NaruTen I have read, it was almost word for word. Weird.
Kafaru chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
nice

Are the others gonna show up, maybe a guilty Kakashi? I mean I'm sure the rest of Team Gai would want to see their old teammate, just a question
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »