Reviews for My Seventh Year
twinkle.sprinkle chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
oh i just lovedddddd it... i would burst out laughing and my brother would look at me like i had gone mad or something... i cant wait for your next chapter! hoping for it to come soon!
somme23 chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
this is good and funny i think u shoud finish it.
Mikayla chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
MORE!

PLEASE?
siriusly.inlove.with.marauders chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
you evil person

i am in love with this book! you havent updated in over a year!

hurry!
Timeless Illusion chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
LOL I love this :)

I hope you can continue.
Romance and Musicals chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
Aw! I love it! I love the fact that McGonagall keeps catching them. Lol.
Bec-Do I Love You JP chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Great story. Great story line! I'll be waiting for the update! whitepoodle23 :)
mynamesemily chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
You..are...a...amazing..writer

Usually most Lily Evans writers don't do it very well; but you do it perfect. It feels like I'm right beside her.

Can't wait for more!

-Emily
thestralwhisperer chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
great story, sort of love that minevra caught them
Madeline chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
this is really good. BUT YOU'RE NOT UPDATING! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'll even gather inspiration to read your other stories. this one is really nice. plz update soon!
madeline chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait for the next chapter, you've no idea! This is one of the only two things I'm waiting to be updated on, so hurry! I like it lots, be assured you'll have a reader when it's updated! *deadly tone* AND IT WILL be updated!
lemon-light chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Oh wow. I adore your story, and am impatiantly awaiting your next chapter. Update soon please!
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
im new to reading this but i did like this story alot! so im going to add you to my story alert list. goodluck on the next chapter! byez
allie kat5 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
This story is great! Please update soon.
adeena chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
hey! i found ur story on mugglenet. i do wish you continued it on there...i like the site better, anyways update soon:)

love the story keep it up