Reviews for Fun Stuff
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
More! Really into the characters, Margery rocks!
Shojin Anime chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
i love this story! i have also read P&R and loved that to!

i like how you put the characters together and have nice little moments. PLZ UPDATE SOON. chapter 4...um o_o; did not see that coming...don't really mind yaoi but that was kinda..yeah

UPDATE SOON
Thatredcar chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
interesting chapter.. o.o a really, really interesting chapter o.o

keep them coming .
Barbegazi chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Yeh! Chapter 3!

I hope I'm not... over reviewing or anything. But I absolutely love the way you write the characters. There are few authors whose stories I enjoy as much as I enjoy yours. Especially considering the OC's.

The ending was not overly chopped off. Poor Margery. Take the girl home already. I know exactly how she feels.

I look forward to more. XD Can we have some Ratchet or Ironhide soon? They're two o' my favorite 'bots.
SuperSkye chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Hhaahah! That was sweet! Both short stories are sweet *grin* been missing Crash and Margery, i've had nothing (good) to read for so long! Anywho i'm uuberly glad you've done these little short stories, I love Margery's attitude. I'll be checkin' by once in awhile to check for more updates.

Cheerio!

SuperSkye
Barbegazi chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Yay! More!

I think you make a good point. Men are such barbarians sometimes... it's hard to want to get to know them. Of course, I have that same problem with women too. Basically humans suck and robots are the win.

...

...

Megatron isn't safe at all. But I'd hang out with him if I could. For an old man, he sure is cute. _~
Tiamat1972 chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
A more serious story than the first. I find it amusing to consider it in light of our RP. Margery has an astounding bit of insight which she promptly forgets later on.

So now that we know why Autobots are attractive, we gotta find out why so many ladies are attracted to Decepticons who would squish them as soon as look at them. ;D
Barbegazi chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Gah! You are EVIL. I have that damn song stuck in my head now. I'll be humming it all day. *sigh*

Very cute all the same and I hope you write more little short stories. Jazz... is absolutely squeezable.

By the way, I haven't seen an update on Pink and Red. Have I missed it, or are you slacking?
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*giggle* Sides is a bad boy. But the sight of him watching Disney and singing along with a little girl would be hysterical.
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Dear God. That was unbelievably hilarious. Sideswipe is an evil little bastard.

Good to know you're still alive by the way. I was startng to wonder, there.