Reviews for The Renegade Complex
GoldenHydrangea chapter 75 . 12/1/2015
I've just read everything that's been posted so far, and I have to say, this is downright impressive. I see that you've been working on the story for 4 years. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but can you finish the story please? I want to see how it ends.
GoldenHydrangea chapter 58 . 11/29/2015
Was that a HP reference I saw?
GoldenHydrangea chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
I love the color system. Love it.
Guest chapter 75 . 4/4/2014
DONT DO THIS TO ME! :( There are alot of incomplete fanfics that I love and I was in love with this one! Please finish it :( PWEAAAASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Come back.
Gentle Touch Ginger chapter 75 . 5/25/2013
I found this story about a week ago and I immediately fell in love with it. You portray the characters so well, and your pacing and plot is wonderful. I was devastated when I discovered that you had abandoned the story without properly ending it, and I'm begging you to finish it. You've spent so much time building up to this moment, and it's not fair to the readers or you to just leave it.

Sorry if I come off as rude, but that's how I feel. You are a wonderfully talented author and I admire you greatly. Please, please, continue.
darkoz81 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Please write more stories
nursejoy7 chapter 75 . 2/21/2013
waaaa I want to know the next please continue your story
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is really great! I hope you continue this!

Bubble
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 75 . 10/26/2011
What's gonna happen to Glinda?
Emeralicious chapter 75 . 10/22/2011
Wow! I just found this story a few days ago and I couldn't stop reading. I really like the plot and the way you write. And I really really reaaally hope that you're not done with this one. Update!
apprentice celt chapter 75 . 12/27/2010
Your story is incredible. I think I read lyrics from the song "I Feel Everything" by Idina Menzel in one of your chapters. Lots of action and suspense makes this enjoyable to read. Hope you update soon & Thank you for writing.
Inkspills chapter 75 . 11/1/2010
Well don't just.. leave us hanging! It's such an amazing, long story. C'mon, I gotta see what happens next!
milkvein chapter 75 . 8/11/2010
Thanks for the update! I hope Elphaba and Glinda find one another soon. And poor Mikko, he still likes Phanica! It'd be nice if they had a happy ending of their own. :P

I'll look forward to the next chapter!
LatinPaprika chapter 74 . 8/9/2010
This story is AMAZING! Can not wait to hear what comes next! Please update soon!