Reviews for 50 Verses
Kasirika too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw these were beautiful. I just felt their love oozing out of MY pores. :) Weird I know. The ones about Tidus were heart breaking in an equally amazing but different way. Some of your takes on the prompts were so creative and unexpected. I love the last one especially, it's perfect, wistful and hopeful but still final. Sorry if this is just unintelligible babble. I love 1sentence, its so inspirin
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Number forty-five made me giggle.

Baralai: "Can we... can we turn off the lights?"

Yuna: "Are you /serious/? We've been married for /ten years/! You're not gettin' any younger! Can I just see you now, so I at least have the memory?"

Baralai: "... Can we turn off the lights, /please/?"

Yuna: "... FINE."

And number forty-nine, too. I would love to have someone in my kitchen look at a bowl of oranges and lemons and just say, "Oh... o-oh God, is that citrus fruit? I... I HATE CITRUS FRUIT." xD Such an odd thing to hate.

Any constructive criticism I'd have would be that the sentences are rather long, and some border on being of the run-on variety(and some actually are). Though I know how difficult it is to sum up a lot of sentiment in one sentence.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
wow. these sentences were so sweet.

i loved it.

baralai x yuna in this was just too cute.

-faves it-
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow. This was really nice to read :D Even though I'm not a huge Yuna/Baralai fan. Lol. For me it Yuna/Tidus all the way! Lol.

Anyways..the only one i din't get tho, was No. 17. The Shuyin has blue eyes Lenne has brown one. Lol..i just don't get it! Lol.

Anyways, this was really cute and awesomely done :D

Its not going to my faves tho..but thats only cause i don't really like Yuna/Baralai stuff :P

Blessed be!

-Bacafreak-
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Suprisingly, this little collection of sentences has everything a story should have! It goes through such a wide range of emotions and topics, and all of them are so true to both real-life relationships and the characters, you can't help but fall in love with the couple.

They'd be the kind of couple, I think, that no-one fully understands but eachother. I saw that here, too, which leads me to think your Baralai/Yuna ideas are rubbing off on me. O

:P

I liked every single little piece, except 17, only because I didn't get it...:P

As a whole, though-

Love it!
Silenced Cry chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Of course you don't need me to tell you how skilled you are at capturing both Baralai's and Yuna's characters, so I'll prevent myself from rambling.

I loved the way that you managed to portray them as a normal couple going through every day life -the good times and the bad. And you were able to do it all in a couple of sentences! I hope you write some more Baralai/Yuna fics (as they are few in number).

P.S -I would really appreciate it if you continued 'Of Sun'. I've been reading it even before I made this account and I'm still holding on to that little hope that you may some day update :) And I'm sure many others feel the same way...
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow...that was really cute! :D Awesome job!
akidura chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I love this! Have you thought of writing a full Baralai/Yuna fic, thought? Would love to read it!
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow.

that was really really good! I loved the gippal and rikku late one and Yuna threatning to throw his green coat over the tallest tower lol also the History one that was very funny there is so much that i liked id be hear for ages lol well done :)
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/21/2006

shrieking, writhing TxY fan,

too. xD

Yeah, nothing but TxY until

you came along and now

I'm wading in the BxY ship

with no hope or inclination

of ever finding my way out.

This was amazing, dear. I

must read Of Sun, because

the only reason I haven't

yet is because, as said before,

I was such a rabid,

shrieking, writhing TxY fan

and oh how I love to say

that. xD

Also I am a lazy bum, and

should like to spend

my days sitting at the

television watching reruns

of old 90s shows that nobody

seems to like but me,

and reading enormously

long chaptered ficts does

not fall under that category.

But yours, I must read, and

you know why.

Just not now, Boy Meets

World is on and I mustn't

miss this episode, it's

one of my favorites. xD

Sayonara ~

- RENEE
shiny.bubbles chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
wow.. in one word.. WOW! it was so.. meaningful and so.. diff to.. i loved it :D