Reviews for Love Has Its Reasons
Ihsan997 chapter 10 . 2/19
Oh, thank you so much! Thank you for a happy yet still realistically mature ending! It's so nice to see stories like this.

And it wasn't dialogue heavy, it was dialogue appropriate. This was the climax of everything, the make or break moment for them, and they survived it. Everything was just right.

I hope you continue writing stories!
Ihsan997 chapter 9 . 2/15
The chapter wasn't too short at all, if covered a certain point in the story and you used the amount of words you needed. It was well-written and engaging, and it ended at a great point. It's dramatic actually, seeing how circumstance might tear the two apart.
Ihsan997 chapter 7 . 2/10
Oohhhh...the ending her is well written, and a good cliffhanger, but so disappointing! Well-written, as you manage to fill the reader with suspense here about what will happen to the budding interracial relationship.
Ihsan997 chapter 5 . 2/8
The sidestory with his brother and Kaniar was nice, though a sidestory. Have you considered continuing with them in another story? For this chapter at least, it seems they receive most of the character development.
Ihsan997 chapter 4 . 2/5
Cute! A nice thing about this is that although the setting is Warcraft, the behavior is similar to real people trying to work out long distance relationships. There is so much apprehension over being attached to someone who might eventually drift away. The way it is written here makes their feelings appear very real to the reader.

One thing to look out for in future stories, though, is capitalization and punctuation following quotes. A few times, there seem to be quotes of text which contain full stops and are then followed by capitalized text like:

"You mean you like to laugh at me." She said.

It should read as:

"You mean you like to laugh at me," she said.

There probably isn't much reason to search this story and fix every last mistake - after all, it's nine years old. But it's something to keep in mind the next time you write. Hope this helps on some level!
Ihsan997 chapter 3 . 1/30
This chapter is quite cute. I like how you split the chapter in half - basically showing their separate lives yet shared feelings so far away from each other. You also do build a good amount of suspense, with Celysel's initial resolution here to simply find closure and end things. It keeps the readers in suspense.
Ihsan997 chapter 2 . 1/27
I like the way you move things along with this chapter - the story has a strong pace which is quite engaging. There is a chemistry between your two characters here which is hard to describe, but it's almost magnetic - when chapters were still being published progressively, I am sure readers were left quite eager for the next one. How was this ever taken down?

The scene in the bedroom was handled tastefully, as well. It isn't absolutely necessary to describe every detail to paint an intimate portrait, and sometimes leaving things to the imagination is better.
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 1/26
I initially found this on someone else's favorites list and read the whole story all the way through; it's a serious romance without being too heavy, and light-hearted without being silly. This is apparently *nine* years old and was removed at one time. I'm glad you put it back. It was so fun to read, though there were tense moments where the reader wonders how things will turn out. Good job!
KivieElf chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Would I be able to read the more detailed version? (18 years old as of August 2014)
DaGovernator chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Great story i hope there is a sequel or an update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
NO FOOL! get yo ass back to the troll you love!
Saiyuki Tasuke chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wait so... what happened to their letters? O_O
Kaldorei chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I dont know if anyone has ever told you they didnt like this story, but if someone has, they are insane. I absolutely loved this story, even though I want to see a sequel while at the same time i dont. Anyways, thanks for writing it :)
Sacred Bob chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Haven't read this story in years. Still a good read.
ninja awesome monkey chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
This

Was such an amazing story I loved the relationship and the description in the diolouge was amazing I could actually see them speaking and hear them ! Just such an amazing story thank you for writing and finishing
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »